sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
The schedule will be ready in several days, it'll be out to all the patrons till the end of the month for sure. Working on the final polishing right now.
Perfect. No guy here with a D here would shy away from a harem but please avoid it. The whole game is slightly far away from reality and into Sci-Fi-story-that-is-raunchy and a harem will just catapult into fantasy land. If possible, you could introduce a jealousy/suspicion attribute to the ladies that if they have jealousy against another lady then their hot scenes with MC go to PG 13 level. Plus if they suspect MC if he cheats and if MC lies, no hot content. But if MC comes clean, option of exclusivity and rated RXXX content with the character flair of that female character thrown in. Because honesty is a huge trust and turn on factor. What do you think Boring Games?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Perfect. No guy here with a D here would shy away from a harem but please avoid it. The whole game is slightly far away from reality and into Sci-Fi-story-that-is-raunchy and a harem will just catapult into fantasy land. If possible, you could introduce a jealousy/suspicion attribute to the ladies that if they have jealousy against another lady then their hot scenes with MC go to PG 13 level. Plus if they suspect MC if he cheats and if MC lies, no hot content. But if MC comes clean, option of exclusivity and rated RXXX content with the character flair of that female character thrown in. Because honesty is a huge trust and turn on factor. What do you think Boring Games?
It's already established that there will be a harem (thank god!)..........

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't know what Boring Games thinks, but, I'll tell you what I think.

I think you should put those ideas of yours in a game. Just make sure to let me know so I can stay the fuck away.

Everything that you said, is the reason I play Harem games. So I don't have to deal with that nonsense.

It's completely fine for you to like it. Just, please, don't ruin the games other people like with it.

Peace :(

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
We're waaaaaay too far into the story (the end is near, oi vey!) to implement a change as major as this.

Jus' sayin ….

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I don't know what Boring Games thinks, but, I'll tell you what I think.

I think you should put those ideas of yours in a game. Just make sure to let me know so I can stay the fuck away.

Everything that you said, is the reason I play Harem games. So I don't have to deal with that nonsense.

It's completely fine for you to like it. Just, please, don't ruin the games other people like with it.

Peace :(
Don't get me wrong, as I said in the first line, any guy would love to have as many pussycats as he can. If not in the real world, at least in a game. My suggestions were to add some intrigue. Looking further, it would require a major overhaul and the dev is busy with improving the renders anyway. Let's see how the story progresses and enjoy what is being offered. Peace (y):)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The schedule will be ready in several days, it'll be out to all the patrons till the end of the month for sure. Working on the final polishing right now.
The schedule on the following updates? Or the updates after chapter 10? Will there be approximate release months in the schedule?

• Sad
Reactions: parqueo

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wow, Emma's company have the absolutely worst security. And it's not the only thing they're incompetent at.

Damn, Angelina can't help but fuck everything up, even if you avoid her. And then the MC just tells her everything anyways. That's a bit frustrating, but within the understandable for plotting/coding.

Wow, okay, no matter what path Jake is officially the worst.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes