WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Are the images still really grainy?
They aren't 'really' grainy anymore, it's only the very first renders in the prologue and beginning of ep. 1 that aren't up to par.

Only_boring_games will replace them in the foreseeable future. Currently he's working w/ an old computer so add'l / replacement renders are somewhat difficult at this time.

Reactions: Boring Games

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance EP4_Special Not_proofread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.06.2019
Nice work. i have played your several other ports in the past, they all worked fine but i think there is some problem with this one. Maybe its only happening with me. I have 6 gigs of ram on my phone. its a pretty descent one i think and i have played countless other VNs earlier but i didn't face this kind of problem. i have also played some heavy android games also but without any issues. So coming to the problem, after i have started the game and played it for a couple of minutes it eats away a lot of RAM. suppose when i stared the game i had 4.5 gigs of free ram and after playing it for 15-20 mins when i check my RAM usage it shows around 1GB free then it starts dropping until the game is force closed due to the unavailability of ram and i have to restart the game again. In the meantime while playing if i minimize the game for about 10-15 secs and stay idle in my homepage and again play the game it works fine. So you see the problem is that i cant continuously keep playing the game without getting the game force closed after 15-20 mins. The more i keep playing the more ram it takes on. i mean its a 400mb apk i am cool with it using 1GB of my ram but 3-4 GB come on man. there is some issues i think. Thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WaltS

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Nice work. i have played your several other ports in the past, they all worked fine but i think there is some problem with this one. Maybe its only happening with me. I have 6 gigs of ram on my phone. its a pretty descent one i think and i have played countless other VNs earlier but i didn't face this kind of problem. i have also played some heavy android games also but without any issues. So coming to the problem, after i have started the game and played it for a couple of minutes it eats away a lot of RAM. suppose when i stared the game i had 4.5 gigs of free ram and after playing it for 15-20 mins when i check my RAM usage it shows around 1GB free then it starts dropping until the game is force closed due to the unavailability of ram and i have to restart the game again. In the meantime while playing if i minimize the game for about 10-15 secs and stay idle in my homepage and again play the game it works fine. So you see the problem is that i cant continuously keep playing the game without getting the game force closed after 15-20 mins. The more i keep playing the more ram it takes on. i mean its a 400mb apk i am cool with it using 1GB of my ram but 3-4 GB come on man. there is some issues i think. Thank you
Hmm, I tested myself previous versions made by the66 and didn't have any issues.
the66 thanks a lot for them, by the way!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Please don't tell me that the mind-control tag in this game is where the MC has a power to make the girl like an obedient doll then fuck them without their consent then after the sex, girls will not remember what happen

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Please don't tell me that the mind-control tag in this game is where the MC has a power to make the girl like an obedient doll then fuck them without their consent then after the sex, girls will not remember what happen
Nope, not at all

• Thinking Face

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It's explained in the game :p
But in a few words - it's memory changing
Memory changing? so it's like making them a submissive doll because they will forget what happen? I thought you said it's not like that? Can I bang the girls in the game without using power?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Memory changing? so it's like making them a submissive doll because they will forget what happen? I thought you said it's not like that? Can I bang the girls in the game without using power?
I can't say they become submissive.
Yep, you can - using mind control is optional

Reactions: anschwww

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
i made a new apk and updated my post, try it. i could play all 4 episodes in 1 go w/o issues and with only 2gb ram.
Hmm, I tested myself previous versions made by the66 and didn't have any issues.
the66 thanks a lot for them, by the way!
you're welcome.

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
guys where to find a walkthrough for this one. it seems that the link in the first page is missing?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes