Apr 4, 2018
so the mc is all talk and a wimp
why do they make all these mc so weak
he cant defend himself even with those powers
do they only work on women
does that mean he will loose the house
how much is he getting paid pennies
he can't come up with 5000
Hi, I recommend to play the game before you complain. The money thing is being explained in the game. Thanks and enjoy.

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
so the mc is all talk and a wimp
why do they make all these mc so weak
he cant defend himself
his face was made for punching is lights out
hes always making bad choices
that friend of his always after his sister
so far e has missed 2 chances to call the bet off
and i am only half way through the game
what else can go wrong

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
he makes an insanely amount of mistakes.
leaving those pills in the open
now that it has fallen into the wrong hands now what
shell definitely come back for more
can they give that guy more brains in the next version
lets hope for a happy ending to this mess

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, but how was he supposed to know that Angelina would be in his room it's just one of those things you don't expect.
Yeah, we've had this discussion a few pages back. And I do agree (although you could color me biased, obviously) that he was right to not expect someone to come snooping in.

And tbh - don't we all know ppl like that, maybe have it happen to ourselves even?

:)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
He couldn't expect her going into his room and he couldn't expect her taking one. Who the hell takes a pill from a bottle without a label...
Exactly.

The most I would've been afraid of if I were in his shoes would be Mom or sis barging in. And the only thing they would've been doing was complain about cleanliness and order. :ROFLMAO:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Yes, but how was he supposed to know that Angelina would be in his room it's just one of those things you don't expect.
why not just leave a gun in the open or marijuana or $5000
it doesn't matter who enters the room
you need more sense then that or brains
and its a drawer i think they invented that to put stuff inside as well as on top
all that memory loss hes been having really affected his judgment
even i knew that was going to happen when i saw him do that

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i noticed that all mc are either wimpy or brainless
but lets not make them too brainless
they give all real life brainless people a bad name

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
is it just me or the walkthrough link is gone?
it says :
Error 404: File not found

btw, i can download attachments from other thread just fine, so im pretty sure its not the web or my connection

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
is it just me or the walkthrough link is gone?
it says :
Error 404: File not found

btw, i can download attachments from other thread just fine, so im pretty sure its not the web or my connection
It IS working, I just checked.

(Also see discussion above on this.)

Reactions: Boring Games

carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
a question. Because they consider only ten episodes when it's a pretty good and entertaining game.

Many developers but almost all, end the games practically when there is sex with the main woman (s), when really this should only be part of the climax of the story.
When they could add many scenes both romantic, fun and hot (example: role play and cosplay, challenges between m and s for the attention of the mc, retake the card game but with scenes more h ...)

In addition to adding different routes to the end you want (like the classics see the brothers trying to hide their relationship from me, or looking for harem). Or something deeper as the family seeks the identity of their relationship either by hiding it or looking for a new home where they could act more uninhibited. Even going back a few steps and lengthening scenes from previous versions or adding more, at least personally, I would not mind starting it again if there were improvements in the future.

Maybe there are mistakes but the essential thing is to enjoy it and hopefully lasts many more episodes.

Sorry English is not my native language.

Reactions: WaltS

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
a question. Because they consider only ten episodes when it's a pretty good and entertaining game.

Many developers but almost all, end the games practically when there is sex with the main woman (s), when really this should only be part of the climax of the story.
When they could add many scenes both romantic, fun and hot (example: role play and cosplay, challenges between m and s for the attention of the mc, retake the card game but with scenes more h ...)

In addition to adding different routes to the end you want (like the classics see the brothers trying to hide their relationship from me, or looking for harem). Or something deeper as the family seeks the identity of their relationship either by hiding it or looking for a new home where they could act more uninhibited. Even going back a few steps and lengthening scenes from previous versions or adding more, at least personally, I would not mind starting it again if there were improvements in the future.

Maybe there are mistakes but the essential thing is to enjoy it and hopefully lasts many more episodes.

Sorry English is not my native language.
I don't understand what the question is exactly but I think I got your point.
Sex with main girls doesn't mean the end of the story and yes, we're planning to take a few steps back once the story is completed and remake the episodes with better quality and more scenes.
Luckily you guys seem to enjoy the game even with some complaints (some of them are on our watchlist already) and support is getting bigger thanks to the patrons. So the future of the game seems cloudless to me :D

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
i cant open the game. Other renpy games work normally. Dont appear a error message or other think when a execute the exe

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes