Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.jpg

Hey guys!

The upcoming episode is 65% done already so it won't take long to finish it. I made sure to include quite a few H-scenes in it so you won't feel bored while playing it. Moreover, it's pretty variable and your path in Episode 6 depends on the choices you made during the previous ep.
As you see Ann is coming back and if you're lucky enough, you'll get some fun with her as well:p
And this episode will be really surprising but I'll leave the main news in secret till the update is finished and you'll see everything with your own eyes. (Patrons though, will know everything closer to the end of this week but tsss)

Stay tuned!​

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
dont know what the story will bring. but does the best friend ask MC to use his power on his mom (best friends mom) to get her to have sex with him(the best friend) because this looks like a game i have played before

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
dont know what the story will bring. but does the best friend ask MC to use his power on his mom (best friends mom) to get her to have sex with him(the best friend) because this looks like a game i have played before
You have played this then as that is what exactly happens.

Reactions: Boring Games

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
You have played this then as that is what exactly happens.
didn't get that scene might have missed something. it was another game that had the same plot with the best friend think the name of it was dream of desire but the MC has magic as his power

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes