Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
it's a good game, but without much choice. player need choose correct if he want see all content, no compromise or bad endings)

Reactions: luisar018

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Genre tags are amazing, this game has a lot of what I love. Art looks good but could be better.

What do you think about it? Is it good? Also, has plenty of content already or should I wait?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This is a great game. It has incest; the mom and sister are both sexy curvy girls and with zero grind or obnoxious mini games.
This game should get much more attention than it actually has.

Reactions: Boring Games

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i usually accept almost anything
1st time i delete a game cause of poor image quality
sometimes it looks likes plastic and others like some1 took a picture of a screen with a camera

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
About the incest patch on lewdpatcher, should we download the latest patch v0.3 or the older version patch v0.2?

bamvius

May 27, 2018
I've put this game in my watchlist. It's pretty solid for a 0.2 version. And some renders really need improvment, not that i care if they were just dialog renders. But the animations were nice. Check it out !

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Wow I'm surprised most games don't have good content update on there second update great update looking forward to more great job Mr Dev keep up the work

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Damn. Point well made. Though I don't really understand why you`re making it about me being confused rather than telling me why it would be bad to have a standard way of doing things... but I suppose it doesn't matter if no one cares so whatever.
Ideally the date system displayed should change automatically depending on the locale/ system you are using on your computer, but with all this paranoia about privacy it gets tougher and tougher to implement this reliably.

Personally, I just use DD-mmm-YYYY, i.e 03-Nov-2018

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes