Fan Art Shut up and Dance Fan Art

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Hay guys sorry it's been a little while but I had a mission and that was to learn how to get the tongue to work on daz and than to get color on it as well and I'm now proud to say I've figure it out. This is just a practice I will work on more complicated ones later. I hope you all enjoy. Sarah BJ copy.png

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
I decided to do something different this time I'm a big fan of horror and I have been getting into Fnaf games manly the newest one so when I found out someone made a Vanny costume I had to use it and new because of this pic I'm thinking about making a comic out of this but we will see first I have to make up the full story till than I hope you all enjoy Megan (FNAF) Finished copy.png PS. I could not get the glove to move so the knife is just going to be floating there may try to fix it if I do make the comic

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I decided to do something different this time I'm a big fan of horror and I have been getting into Fnaf games manly the newest one so when I found out someone made a Vanny costume I had to use it and new because of this pic I'm thinking about making a comic out of this but we will see first I have to make up the full story till than I hope you all enjoy View attachment 1633694 PS. I could not get the glove to move so the knife is just going to be floating there may try to fix it if I do make the comic
This could be a great crossover!

Reactions: mjayw2

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Two new pics I had in my head with the first one the pic in the back is a nod to Lollipop Chainsaw. The second one was just going to be of Jenny but than thought it looked a little bland so I added DR. Wood and liked the idea of the serving one man. I hope you all enjoy. Emmas pleasure copy.png Breakfest is ready copy.png

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
So the reason they have pantyhose on is because I made a different version of this pic and could not get them off Megan so I put some on Jenny as well but I really liked how this pic turned out and wanted to show you all with out them being in a bunny girl outfit all the time plus I wanted them together. I hope you all enjoy.
kissing copy.png

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
For the first on I wanted to try out lighting I think it came out good :thinking: For the second one I think Emma might have heard a noise lets hope she doesn't see us:rofl: as for the last one not much to say it was just an idea the popped into my head and had to make it. I hope you all enjoy
Megan and Sarah copy.png Alone time 2 copy.png lick copy.png

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Yeah I was in a random mood the first one was an idea I had thanks to "The legend of Zelda skyward sword" the second one I was in the mood for hypnosis and the final one I asked Boring Game to make for me before I started making my own. I hope you all enjoy
Bunny queen Megan copy.png cat girl walk copy.png SPOILER_aug_mjayw_01_1 copy.png

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Well I tried to make as many separate pic for each of the woman of this game sadly I only got four of them done and after tonight I work this weekend so will not have time to make anymore but for what I got done is Megan, Faith, and Sarah's are hypno pic while Jenny was not just a pic of her and her boyfriend getting ready for the Easter weekend and the one with Megan and Faith I just decided to make a pic where they sandwich a guy in between their asses. I hope you all enjoy.
Happy Easter bunny copy.png Faith sex Robot copy.png Easter Games copy.png face sitting copy.png

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
So I made one more pic for now and wanted to show you all plus I asked a person to make me a mod of Megan for Resident Evil 3R and its not perfect but it is really close so I wanted to share some pics of what she looks like the first two are with her hair from the game yes it is scary lol and the last one is modded hair that you can download for free. I hope you all enjoy Thigh job.png 20220502181831_1.jpg 20220502182957_1.jpg 20220502185819_1.jpg