Fan Art Shut up and Dance Fan Art

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
gilf Megan copy.jpg So as some of you may have notice I look at what people say and think if I want to do it some one in the shut up and dance from ask to see Megan as a gilf all and all I don't think she looks too bad but I love her regular look more anyway I hope you enjoy

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
For people who like using VR Boring Games and myself have worked on a few VR pics for you all to enjoy The first four are mine I did my best on them but of course I can't match his skill :giggle: but I hope you all enjoy. ps the only thing I'm mad about is the first pic he made for me is too big to share but if anyone is interested I could make a media file like to it let me know if you want to see it and I will do that. pss also the first one I tried to add a body to where you sit it may look odd but for what you'll see it had to be done good thing it does not get in the way of the important stuff ;) anyway enough talk enjoy. club night.jpg Harme Quest Home.jpg park VR.jpg Relaxing.jpg meg_special_02.jpg sp_oct_mjayw_01.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
As promised I made none VR version of the hot tub the new woman is my first oc named Lola except to see her more. As for Megan's expression I tried to make it look like she is trying to do the sexy lip lick but need more practice anyway I hope you enjoy Hot tub copy.jpg

Last edited:

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Personally I just want the morphs of our beloved main heroine. Those perfect boobs and that butt...

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
alright everyone I got quite a few pic coming in this time because this time I decided to do a little comic of my own it has no words but you will understand what's going on and there are a few scenes that are the same but from a different angle and the last two close up ones are an alternate ending. I also understand that the lighting is not natural lighting but I love the color blue so I did it that way :LOL: the last one with Megan and Emma I wanted to try some natural lighting for that one. Finally the Spider-Megan is kind of a remake of one I did a while but with Sarah hanging upside down but this one is hotter :devilish: anyway I hope you all enjoy succubus Megan Red copy.jpg Succubus Megan Red 2 copy.jpg Succubus Megan 2 copy.jpg Succubus Megan 3 copy.jpg Succubus Megan 3-1 copy.jpg Succubus Megan 4 copy.jpg Succubus Megan 5 copy.jpg Succubus Megan Alternate Red copy.jpg Succubus Megan Alternate-1 Red copy.jpg succubus Megan extra Red copy.jpg Spider-Megan copy.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Two new pics for you all. The first one I found the outfit and just could not help myself of turning Megan into Red Ridding hood and wanted to do a more natural night lighting and as for the second one I go on Tik Tok from time to time and come across people doing this kind of dance in cosplay and thought Sarah and Jenny would be perfect for it. I hope you all enjoy Red ridding milf copy.jpg Tik Tok copy.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone here I wanted to inform you all that I talked to Boring Games and I have decided that i'm going to do a livestream of making a scene from start to finish and if it goes well I plan to do more streams and add polls so you all can vote on what scene I will make next. The livestream will be next Saturday 10/15/22 at 10pm (GMT-4) also this place allows mature content Hope to see you there. Plus a new pic for you all to enjoy till than. This is where I will be streaming Gaming bunnies 1.png

Last edited:

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
When I first made the date for my livestream I did not know the new chapter was coming out the same day so the stream did not go as well as I thought I will try again on a later date hopefully not on the same day as an update. Till than enjoy my new pic Halloween party copy.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
So I at times think things look good when they don't so if lighting is bad or the pose looks odd feel free to tell me I won't get mad. Now on that note I fixed one scene of Faith and for extra here is a pic of Megan with Loona From helluva boss acting as her gaurd dog I hope you all enjoy Faith anle copy.jpg Megan and her hell hound copy.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
So because of upgrading my pc to 4K there are a few pic that I can't share on here so if anyone would like to see them here is a link to my MediaFire and I did make one I can share on here my first selfie pic I've tried to make a few of them but this one I feel great about. I hope you all enjoy Home alone copy.jpg