Fan Art Shut up and Dance Fan Art

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
idk if anyone on here wanted to see any of the girls on this game dance do to the games namesake so here is a gif of Megan, Faithm and Sarah dancing with bunny ears on (because me lol) if you would like to see the dance in high quality you can download it here enjoy Shut Up and Dance.gif

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
So I know Thanksgiving is only celebrated in the U.S but I have a one and done special for you all. What I mean by one and done is I personally don't like these kind of pic but just this one time made an exception so for all who like this stuff enjoy and to all that celebrate happy Thanksgiving. Ps. Before anyone else can say it "The turkey is not the only thing getting stuffed.":p Stuffing the turkey 1.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Hay everyone so a new VR pic I've been wanting to do a harem pic in VR for a while and also tested out rendering in 6K and was surprised with how fast it render. This pic by far is not perfect I did see a few mistakes I may try and fix later and this time around besides Faith and Nora everyone is in the outfits they have on when I load them in [if any] anyway I hope you all enjoy Harem VR.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Was in a summer mood so what better pic to make than a pool fight:devilish: Than I realized that Christmas is just around the conner and I think the girls are excited for you to play with the gifts they got you bonus it came both warp and unwrap;) and finally a new VR pic of Faith I hope you all enjoy Pool Fight 2.jpg Merry Christmas.jpg Merry Christmas (nude).jpg Faith's Footjob.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Hay every one so as you can see the first two are a different kind of fan art I made a pic than went on the internet to find a place that would make a 3D mouse pad it just came in today. Than the other three are just a fun little idea about Megan wanting to play video games before she had to get up for the day but Sarah saw that her light was on and wanted to say "hi". Oh and I wanted to redo the VR pic I did of Sarah because I thought the last one looked stupied. Anyway enjoy 20221228_091940.jpg 20221228_092305.jpg Megan gaming 2.jpg Megan getting ready.jpg Megan getting ready 1.jpg Sarah Kissing.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Happy New year everyone I heard that this is the year of the (white rabbit) and I know I don't need an excuse to put the girls in a bunny suit but it looks like they had a great party. Than it looks like Violet wanted to get away from the party and have some alone time with Nora. The second pic with Nora I was not sure how to pose her so you can also see her so I hope it's okay. Enjoy Happy 2023.jpg Alone time.jpg Alone time 1.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
So I've been playing games more right now but still making pics off and on so these first two pics are inspired by Boring Games patreon page talking about pancakes. The next pic is a remake of a pic I said I might turn into a comic but still have not got my lazy butt going on it. Just wanted to remake it because of how much I learned in less than a year. Finally the last one is keeping on the year of the rabbit and my love for putting bunny ears and tail on them as much as I can Megan and Faith are ready to multiply if you are. I hope you all enjoy Have one VR.jpg Have a cookie.jpg Fnaf hotel.jpg Time to multiply.jpg

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Sorry but I only had ideas for VR this time. The first pic is supposed to be an sexy sleep paralysis because I love horror movies "A nightmare on elm street" being one of them. I do have a second pic but it is to big to load here but it is a pic of Jenny doing reverse cowgirl with bunny ears and tail on if you like to download it here is a link. enjoy Nightmare (VR).jpg

Last edited:

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
I know it's been a while but I want to do more livestreams I will notify you a few hours before I start. This pic idk if it works for an announcement but it came to my head and ran with it:ROFLMAO: Live Stream.jpg