Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
Immediately went outside after playing this. If anything, it's really good at making you feel like a complete loser if you stay cooped up inside playing games a lot. Would probably hit harder with a proper translation, so hopefully that's still in the works. Good stuff.

Kokkda

Dec 2, 2021
There's ton of things Missing from the game. Pregnancy doesn't exist i play the game 3 times (I Know about the ending but during the gameplay itself). the 3 mini sprite (Nurse, equipment gym shack, idk where the other one) doesn't yet appear in the game. I only it is 1.04 it might be change but seeing it is already full release. I'm hoping for dlc.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
So are the pixel scenes in the recollection room only in the recollection room? Because I can’t find them in game.
Wondering about this myself but in the Dlsite preview images, you can witness them just not sure how. (I reached ending D so not sure if other endings allow you to see them.)

1722361726305.png

Also I'm sad about not being able to relieve the live status view sleeping NTR events in the gallery. Really loved them and I preferred them over just seeing CG's. If you want them make sure to make separate saves for each live status view sleeping NTR event as they can't be re-lived in the gallery. (Like if I want to see her masturbate while I sleep in the status view, I literally have to start the game over again just to make a save for it :( )

Last edited:
Reactions: katsura kotaro

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Shy Girl's Makeover [v1.0] [Seiheiki Times]- Compressed

Win [186 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I just saw the ending and its non of them ending with the NTR guy
From what I remember one of the endings has the girl still cheating with the NTR guy and getting pregnant from him even though she marries the cuck guy.
So this is just a uncensored version right, no new scenes? I liked the slow corruption, but I really didn't like how the scenes were shown. Watching the scenes via your TV and then the cuck guy just going on not knowing anything is meh. It's the only thing I dislike about Solgante too, but there, the scenes are hotter and you can also at least find where the scenes are happening. Here, I don't think that happens.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes