May 6, 2017
I was reading through comment and review for this game before playing it
and when i get to play it, now i understand why people call it stalker simulator

I have no sympathy toward the MC, even i get depress reading mc self pointless pity point of view, honestly, the girl would have much better and easier life with that other guy instead
At some point in game, i even give my support to that other guy instead eventhough i try my best to talk to the girl first just to see what happen. And even if i manage that, there only just another mc self pity pov. Really dude... this guy need to touch some grass ASAP.
Mc is just fucking depressing, not the game or story, just the MC.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I was reading through comment and review for this game before playing it
and when i get to play it, now i understand why people call it stalker simulator

I have no sympathy toward the MC, even i get depress reading mc self pointless pity point of view, honestly, the girl would have much better and easier life with that other guy instead
At some point in game, i even give my support to that other guy instead eventhough i try my best to talk to the girl first just to see what happen. And even if i manage that, there only just another mc self pity pov. Really dude... this guy need to touch some grass ASAP.
Mc is just fucking depressing, not the game or story, just the MC.
your review made me interested in playing I want to see this horrible MC.

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
I guess that slowly ticking clock between days during sumemer is supposed to fill us with impending anxiety, but damn that's annoying.
The game doesn't communicate it well, but you're supposed to buy all the things in the shop and press "q" during those sections to spy on Ayaka and see what she's doing in real time. Also, you can hold "r" to skip ahead.

Nov 24, 2018
The game doesn't communicate it well, but you're supposed to buy all the things in the shop and press "q" during those sections to spy on Ayaka and see what she's doing in real time. Also, you can hold "r" to skip ahead.
I did buy all stuff I could. I guess it really communicates badly because could put 1+1 that I can use them outside freeroaming.
Thanks for a tip!

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes