Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
So how much has the story changed in this version? like should i be replaying from the start or are all the changed so minor that it doesn't actually matter and i can continue my LCC save...

and more importantly i hope these changes weren't to censor some of the more "graphic" scenes like rape and etc... cause a water down version of LCC just isn't my thing
It depends. If you played LCC until the last update before it was "Abandoned" then the story is the same and you can "TRY" to load your old saves but IDK if they will work.

But like Demonius said you should probably start from the beginning. If I remember correctly when the game got updated to Sicae there were some changes at the start so yeah I'd advise you start over so that no bugs appear.
Either way you can just replay the game and fast forward up until the point Yuna grabs her weapons (that's where the latest update starts).

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Poor Yuna, a shitload of hate for a character who obviously lost a lot in her lieftime and finds it hard to open up

you mean like every single character in this?

and they don't all act like cunts Lol

sorry but pulling the "but she had it rough" card doesn't really work when every single character in this game has the same card Lol

It depends. If you played LCC until the last update before it was "Abandoned" then the story is the same and you can "TRY" to load your old saves but IDK if they will work.
ya just ended up starting a new save and honestly the tweaks to the opening bothers me it got waters down to "oh no we got jumped" ya not really caring for saving Irene anymore

but thats just me the rest of it seems pretty decent, i also understand the change for the rape, WAY to many crybabies about it in the past so i can't really blame Nii for changing it

But like i said so far im liking the remake as its own story and glad Nii decided to changed names of the game becuase honestly OG LCC is quite different to this version

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean the whole rape scenario was implied really. I took a look at the OG LCC (even if at this point we can call the OG just LCC) dialogue and for me at least it's pretty obvious they just wanted to rape Irene but we never find out if they went trough with it.
Now the whole rape scenario still almost happens but it's obvious that Claire stops it from happening.

Doesn't change much for me cuz like older MC says

Besides that aspect everything is going "smoothly" although I'm still mad that LLC ended on a cliffhanger:
Ngl LLC (OG) still hold a soft spot in my heart........ Oh and RIP Cedric.

This is another reason to yell "Damn you Niichan!"
old man yells at cloud.jpg

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I mean the whole rape scenario was implied really. I took a look at the OG LCC (even if at this point we can call the OG just LCC) dialogue and for me at least it's pretty obvious they just wanted to rape Irene but we never find out if they went trough with it.
ya no the version of LCC you can still download here isn't the same as the OG script thats the remaster/remake version

in the OG LCC its wasn't an attempt she gets raped Lol

no one shows up to stop it, Claire showing up is part of the remake not the original. (source i have OG game from 2021)

Reactions: Dunner

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
ya no the version of LCC you can still download here isn't the same as the OG script thats the remaster/remake version

in the OG LCC its wasn't an attempt she gets raped Lol

no one shows up to stop it, Claire showing up is part of the remake not the original. (source i have OG game from 2021)
could u post the og one here?
i played it a long time ago
wanna see the changes after playing both the new and old
if u dont mind that is
happy to see game is back

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
could u post the og one here?
i played it a long time ago
wanna see the changes after playing both the new and old
if u dont mind that is
happy to see game is back

pretty sure links for it are still in the LCC thread just search :)

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I heard that this game will get an update only once every year. Can anyone verify if this is true?
The DEV works on 2 games and from what I remember he spends like 3 months per update. He does make 2 updates one after the other for 1 game then goes and does the same for the other tho.

Okay so if we do the math you'd have to wait 9 months (after the second update) for a new update and then 3 for the next one which results in an average wait time of 6 months for 2 updates.
Math Meme.jpg

That is unless you play both games in which case you just wait 3 months per update.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
He does make 2 updates one after the other for 1 game then goes and does the same for the other tho.
I remember Niichan saying something to that effect at some point. But I don't think it has ever been that way in practice. Iirc latest updates has been:
  • LCC/Sicae Ep4
  • MBML Prologue Ep7
  • MBML Chapter 1 Ep1
  • MBML Emma's solo ending
  • Sicae Ep5
  • MBML Chapter 1 Ep2 (upcoming release)

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I remember Niichan saying something to that effect at some point. But I don't think it has ever been that way in practice. Iirc latest updates has been:
  • LCC/Sicae Ep4
  • MBML Prologue Ep7
  • MBML Chapter 1 Ep1
  • MBML Emma's solo ending
  • Sicae Ep5
  • MBML Chapter 1 Ep2 (upcoming release)
Oh nice. I remembered his old schedule then.

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
I might've found a bug. I couldn't transfer my save, so I started a new game and for some reason it skipped the lewd scene with lisa in ch5. She has 6 harem points on my save, not sure if that is enough or not, but I was using the walkthrough mod, so I must've had the maximum amount of points.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I heard that this game will get an update only once every year. Can anyone verify if this is true?
Current update cycle 3 -1 with MBML being the priority. So, in estimation, Sicae will only get an update once a year. I hate to say it, but this is my main source of income, and I, alone, have a family to feed. So I will lean more toward what's giving me the numbers. But if Sicae picks up in popularity(which I strongly hope it will because I personally like it more than MBML), I will not hesitate to prioritize or balance the update cycle of both games. :)

lejaxfzone

Mar 1, 2022
NiiChan thx for this great game too. I just finished and I want more. But I didn't get something. We know how the current state in Sicae because of MBML. But in Sicae it is so far from EP5 point. Are there any episodes that I missed?

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes