OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Does the remake still start out with your S.O. being raped?
No. We fixed that in the old one itself. But we fleshed out more in this making sure that nothing like that happened.

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

Donkeyddd

Apr 18, 2021
No. We fixed that in the old one itself. But we fleshed out more in this making sure that nothing like that happened.
"Making sure nothing like that happened?" You accidentally made a character get molested? Interesting :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ursus4321

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
As many of you have noticed the game has been completely changed in terms of story, characters and we even have new characters. The only thing carried over from before the remake are few in game characters models and names.

So i have decided to CLOSE THE OLD THREAD (aka mark abandoned with permission from staff) down as most of the reviews and messages reflect the old game. And this game being a completely different from the old on ecan get a new start as a new game.

From Episode 5 LCC will be rebranded as : Sicae (poniard or curved dagger in Latin).

- For your saves to work, you have to manually transfer your saves from the old version to the latest. The game won't recognize the %APPDATA saves as the game name has changed.
- Beta testers have encountered an error where saves beyond the beginning of Episode 4 don't work. This might be due to the name change. In any case, I recommend playing from the start for a refresher, as some of the lore during Episode 5 is based on the earlier episodes.
So it's a new game same theme or that is changed too like entirely new concept ?

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
So it's a new game same theme or that is changed too like entirely new concept ?
Its the continuation of the remaster. That post was addressed to the ppl who played the old one before the remaster.

Well at this point its a remake more than a remaster.

As for the theme and stuff. Lets just say that almost everything is changed.

Reactions: King Slayer100

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Its the continuation of the remaster. That post was addressed to the ppl who played the old one before the remaster.

Well at this point its a remake more than a remaster.

As for the theme and stuff. Lets just say that almost everything is changed.
Is walkthrough going to be in pdf format or is it going to be walkthrough mod?

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Im confused, should i replaying from the start? or just chapter 3? I played the remastered Life Changing Choices so i assume the story doesnt change from the first 3 chapters right?

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Im confused, should i replaying from the start? or just chapter 3? I played the remastered Life Changing Choices so i assume the story doesnt change from the first 3 chapters right?
you can play from EP3., but there is a little change in EP1 regarding Ken. you can just play from EP 3. but you need to manually move the save coz the name is changed.

Reactions: big_hawg and Dunner
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes