Identify Sidescroller made by 曼珠沙華/Manjushaka? ("Ninja Sekiren")

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Alright so I think I managed to set up a cheat table so that when you enter any level, it gives you the ability to lock your hp straight out, just open the cheat table, go into a level and lock any of the lines that say 3 by clicking the square in the column that says "active"

just download it from there. Keep in mind though, this is my genuine first time trying to do something like this, and I just watched this guide so if something doesn't work, you can probably just follow it too and get the same result

Conaur

Nov 21, 2020
Is there no boss "defeat" animation upon beating him? i tried pressing the up key on him like with other mobs but nothing happened, felt very disappointing after several tries.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Is there no boss "defeat" animation upon beating him? i tried pressing the up key on him like with other mobs but nothing happened, felt very disappointing after several tries.
The animation where you’re the one who fucks the boss is still being made I think , if you’ll notice the wip gif Naru gave has the boss laid out on the floor but gets up after some sort of wire effect picks him up so it’s probably that

paullks

Apr 30, 2019
Alright so I think I managed to set up a cheat table so that when you enter any level, it gives you the ability to lock your hp straight out, just open the cheat table, go into a level and lock any of the lines that say 3 by clicking the square in the column that says "active"

just download it from there. Keep in mind though, this is my genuine first time trying to do something like this, and I just watched this guide so if something doesn't work, you can probably just follow it too and get the same result
Thank you for your sharing cheat. Lock HP is very useful because boss's defense is very stiff. Reduce boss's HP after appear boss's blue armor icon on the boss's head.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes