Identify Sidescroller made by 曼珠沙華/Manjushaka? ("Ninja Sekiren")

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 28, 2022
View attachment 3233505

I found this game randomly on Twitter, made by 曼珠沙華 with a DLsite. From the several previews on his Twitter, you play as a kunoichi who primarily uses her own voluptuous body to do sexy takedowns on enemies. I've shared their example previews below.

I was surprised that it hasn't been posted here yet (likely due to having no proper English translation.) The game may also go by the name of "Red Lotus Ninja Scroll" based on translating the creator's Twitter bio.

Since December 22, 2023, the creator has released a on his DLsite.

Has anyone played this? Perhaps someone found it before and has a link to the first playable build.

Thanks to anyone looking into this.

Creator:
Twitter:
View attachment 3233502
+1

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
Animations are very nice, I wonder though if only bosses will have H-attacks back or will mobs get it in the future as well

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
The animation where you’re the one who fucks the boss is still being made I think , if you’ll notice the wip gif Naru gave has the boss laid out on the floor but gets up after some sort of wire effect picks him up so it’s probably that
it's she get up him, no defeat animation unfortunately

turncoat

May 23, 2018
just found out apparently when you're knocked down theres iframe and you can just slept through the boss spinning attack

rikukana

May 28, 2023
Alright so I think I managed to set up a cheat table so that when you enter any level, it gives you the ability to lock your hp straight out, just open the cheat table, go into a level and lock any of the lines that say 3 by clicking the square in the column that says "active"

just download it from there. Keep in mind though, this is my genuine first time trying to do something like this, and I just watched this guide so if something doesn't work, you can probably just follow it too and get the same result
can you give the instruction step by step in here if you can? Thanks :D

Furawa

Jan 5, 2024
Is there any Hero out there who can turn the animations ingame into a Sprite Sheet using AssetRipper? It would be nice to have like a hentai gallery for the game

Reactions: Dysonthiox

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
This hgame got some of the best action gameplay I've seen in a sidescroller. It's simple and very well crafted. It's a perfect mix between strategy and action. The slow but steady pace of the action makes it so that even the average person can follow what your character and the ennemy will do. Your character has a lot of animation lock, but so are the ennemies, so it's all perfectly balanced. Unlike some old fashioned action sidescroller where reflex and skillplay is more important due to how chaotic the battle can get, here you're more pushed towards strategizing and planning out instead of hacking through the ennemies like a maniac.

I gotta say that I had tons of fun fighting that boss on stage 2, and I don't often say this about action game since I lean more towards strategic games like Divinity Original Sin, LonaRPG and the likes. The boss was rough at first, but it only took knowing its patterns without demanding too much reflex to counter him and beat him. Usually I rage at these type of bosses that keep kicking my ass in these action games, but not here oddly.

This hgame got lots of promises, hopefully the devs deliver the full game in a timely manner and not go MIA.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes