Identify Sidescroller made by 曼珠沙華/Manjushaka? ("Ninja Sekiren")

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Nevermind, in stage 1 my E wasnt working but not (for some reason) it does
Just in case you still need the specifics, you have to be close and press E when the shield icon above his head starts glowing and he kinda has the shield raised. That makes him lose the shield and then you can smack him and press E like normal again

Reactions: Nabebebe and ZX7H

Jadora

Apr 25, 2021
I have skill issue with the boss in stage 2 when he hold the rice basket, when he was doing the spinning charge i cant use E though it show the effect same as the shield guy

TimmyYeet

Apr 1, 2021
I have skill issue with the boss in stage 2 when he hold the rice basket, when he was doing the spinning charge i cant use E though it show the effect same as the shield guy
you gotta get the timing right as it's very short (around 0.2-0.4 second I think) and also that you'd have to be close to the boss too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZX7H and FeSs101

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
after 200+ defeats on the 2nd floor boss, I took off his entire yellow bar and... he killed me, nothing happened, why didn't I win?

P2003

May 11, 2023
after 200+ defeats on the 2nd floor boss, I took off his entire yellow bar and... he killed me, nothing happened, why didn't I win?
mabe boss has 1 hp and kill you or u didn't finish him after took down his health bar

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes