Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

NEGA

May 5, 2017
Not to double post, but I should have went to the last page before posting this
So whenever I press "v" to pull up the status screen, the games pauses and I can only open and close the status screen

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
For the lack of gallery there are still some neat non-packed assets in Resources\img btw... Go here, and you know what to do:

Reactions: holyApex

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
no, we don't, what is this?
The in-game animations are stored in Resources\img in the form of so-called sprite-sheets (just static images where each animation frame is drawn next to the previous one, forming a grid). The above tool splits them into individual frames (ye, no magic so you'll have to specify the dimensions manually, luckily they are always some power-of-2 here, expect 256x256-something), and can export the result as a GIF.

holyApex

Dec 26, 2020
This can help:
Updated guide for editing the game's code, when doing control + f, make sure to copy everything in bold including the quotation marks and comma:

Go to the Resources/data folder and open the project.json.

For increased max health, find "maxhp": 12 using control + f and edit both the maxhp and hp values to whatever you want.

Next, find this
1668787637303.png

part of the code, doing control + f with "id": 2026, should be enough just make sure you see that exact block of code, the initialValue line will say false for an unedited file. Just make it true and you'll be in undress state upon creating a new game. This will make you have any amount of hp you want and be able to view the sex scenes from the start instead of having to take 4 hits and have 8 chances to see anything

I also found a way to make it so that even when touching the save point the hp is set to any value. This only really applies to Stage 1, I didn't bother trying to find the code with Stage 2 since the spider boss scene is a one time thing that immediately counts as a gameover so there's no need to have your hp beyond the default.

Go to this specific line by using control + f and typing "assignValue": 12.000000, and make sure you see the following block of code. Clicking on the assignvalue 12 line should have the bottom line say the exact numbers, Ln 1995501, as seen below.

1669746471816.png

The 100.000000 is what I set it to, but an unedited file will say 12.000000 instead, so just change the 12 to whatever you want. There's a little more work to be able to be in undress state though. Loading will set you at 100 hp but in the dressed state. Just create a new file, hit the save point again and you'll notice that yagiri will still be in undress on the side sprite but be in dressed state in game. The save file actually saved in the undress state to the file, so loading the file will put you in at whatever hp you set and in undress state immediately.

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
udXsVIIrC2u2B0TDmQarvoSQ.jpeg

this game is a masterpiece
art style is perfect, gameplay is simple enough and it has vore game over as well

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
Do i have to download different versions for different stages? or all data is accumulated in the latest version?

Sadie227

May 11, 2022
Do i have to download different versions for different stages? or all data is accumulated in the latest version?
Each version is a different stage with different content. You'll have to collect 'em all until the full release comes out.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Looks like a new update is out?
Nevermind, missed the last line about August. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Looks like a new update is out?
No, it's not. You could at least check it.
" I'm thinking of updating to a ROM that implements these motions in August next month . "

They have a couple secondary moves that will be implemented in the next version. You have some teasers in the post and that's it. Promising but nothing more for now.
image-800 (1).jpg image-800.jpg

Reactions: Yukikaze503

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
No, it's not. You could at least check it.
" I'm thinking of updating to a ROM that implements these motions in August next month . "

They have a couple secondary moves that will be implemented in the next version. You have some teasers in the post and that's it. Promising but nothing more for now.
View attachment 2815843 View attachment 2815844
Sorry, I did check it, but I must have missed that line. No need to be snide over a simple mistake.

• Angry
Reactions: Yukikaze503

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry, I did check it, but I must have missed that line. No need to be snide over a simple mistake.
But you made no mistake...you simply didn't even check if there was a link at the bottom of the post :D