Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
But you made no mistake...you simply didn't even check if there was a link at the bottom of the post :D
Actually, I did, but I'm not sure where the link is. Is it on the page even if you don't follow/have a plan/have an account? I normally check the kemono fanbox, but they can take a couple of days to update. Surely you can point me in the right direction on one of their previous posts so I know for next time? :D

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Actually, I did, but I'm not sure where the link is. Is it on the page even if you don't follow/have a plan/have an account? I normally check the kemono fanbox, but they can take a couple of days to update. Surely you can point me in the right direction on one of their previous posts so I know for next time? :D
That's the point - there was no link maiboi :D
Next time look for that yellow bar that asks you to subscribe for 500 yen. No bar, no support, no link - simple :)
plan.PNG
Usually article describes what is offered there and I think beebee is only paywalling actual demos, not teasers etc.

Reactions: jd0817

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
That's the point - there was no link maiboi :D
Next time look for that yellow bar that asks you to subscribe for 500 yen. No bar, no support, no link - simple :)
View attachment 2818266
Usually article describes what is offered there and I think beebee is only paywalling actual demos, not teasers etc.
Thank you for the info, I appreciate that you took the time to show me for the future. Believe it or not, I don't normally follow pages like this, so I just assumed it was just advertising the support plan, rather than not bothering to read as you assumed.
Thanks again, now I know for next time. :love:

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
Hmm, is it only me or the game freezes after opening the V menu? I can exit it but the game looks paused and I can't do anything but opening and closing the menu

M4d_D0g

Jan 28, 2022
this new version only has the last stage? Because when I start a new game it starts in a dungeon zone

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote