Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
find in YouTube maybe there have tutorial
Refer to this statement on Google.

(How do I fix ERROR 0xc000007b?)

Statement from Google states: The “0xc00007b/0xc000007b” error can be resolved using several methods. These methods include rebooting Windows, updating the . Net framework, running the program as an administrator, reinstalling the app or game, or re-installing DirectX

You can look up a video on youtube on how to fix the error also.

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
Refer to this statement on Google.

(How do I fix ERROR 0xc000007b?)

Statement from Google states: The “0xc00007b/0xc000007b” error can be resolved using several methods. These methods include rebooting Windows, updating the . Net framework, running the program as an administrator, reinstalling the app or game, or re-installing DirectX

You can look up a video on youtube on how to fix the error also.
I'm at my wits end when I arrive here to ask. I've tried all the above before even reaching here as last hope

Jagd84

May 19, 2021
Now that I'm giving it a proper playthrough
Is it just me or the controls just feel really sluggish
Platforming is hella frustrating too with how it always feel like I should be jumping high enough but still not landing on the higher spots
I feel you on the platforming. I can't even beat the 3rd stage due to a specific section that forces you to make a complicated jump to reach the next area because there are some many respawning slime monsters.

A402402

Apr 26, 2021
I feel you on the platforming. I can't even beat the 3rd stage due to a specific section that forces you to make a complicated jump to reach the next area because there are some many respawning slime monsters.
You can hold jump as you hit the wall and and your character will do an extra hop to try and clear it.
You can hit dash as the hop begins and it will dash you up instead of forward.

You can also jump+hop once and dash a little earlier to animation cancel and it will let you jump+hop midair again and you can repeat this to climb walls the other technique might not work on.

Second method is a bit more difficult to do consistently, but luckily the mud level monsters only go to the left and stack against the jumping part. You can hold "↓+Z" for your special kunai bomb move and it should one-shot all of them if they're body blocking your jumps.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

Duwaifo

Mar 19, 2023
I'm at my wits end when I arrive here to ask. I've tried all the above before even reaching here as last hope
u may need to install pixel game maker mv there's a free trial on steam that you should be able to dl and it fixed it for me

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
go and install microsoft visual C++ redistributable 2013 and below (yes, that includes 2010, 2008).
for some reason this game demand the old old version of those to run.

Jagd84

May 19, 2021
You can hold jump as you hit the wall and and your character will do an extra hop to try and clear it.
You can hit dash as the hop begins and it will dash you up instead of forward.

You can also jump+hop once and dash a little earlier to animation cancel and it will let you jump+hop midair again and you can repeat this to climb walls the other technique might not work on.

Second method is a bit more difficult to do consistently, but luckily the mud level monsters only go to the left and stack against the jumping part. You can hold "↓+Z" for your special kunai bomb move and it should one-shot all of them if they're body blocking your jumps.
OK, I'll give what you said a try. :)

perzyk

Nov 23, 2018
This is v0.24 the uploader maybe faked the name or something, there is no such content like getting caught by monkey and get gangbang.
Just read last 2-3 pages of this thread and you will find out it is v0.25 and how to trigger new scenes.

Closecallss

Nov 8, 2022
I managed to find a 0.17 version, to be honest the boss is kinda disappointing. The only mechanic it has is that if it hits you while you're webbed, it will start webbing up yagiri and giving up just leads to a loop version of the preview posted in the ci-en page. I'm uploading a folder with both stage 1 and 2 to a google drive and I'll upload it here when it's done, the guide for undress state and maxhp edit should still work in case you want to make the hp higher or lower.

Link:
Can someone reupload this please

A402402

Apr 26, 2021
Can someone reupload this please
You can find previous versions on Kemono Party by searching for "BeeBee" under the artist section.
All the previous versions of the games and developer updates should be listed on there.
Generally the post with the download will look like this -「yagiri_v0.17」ROM -.

Can someone pls make a save file i am to bad for that game
I made a cheat table you can use to make yourself invulnerable and it does a couple other tricks.
Watch a short video on YouTube if you're not sure how Cheat Engine works.
Should take about 2-4 minutes to learn.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sidescro...answer-revenge-of-yagiri.106918/post-11623761

Reactions: Christin Eleven

A402402

Apr 26, 2021
How do I use the cheats? It´s kinda complicated . . .
Load the Cheat Table using Cheat Engine and open the Game. Click the magnifying glass icon and select the "Applications" or "Windows" tab and select the game (Similar icon to the one shown on your taskbar / Game Controller Icon). Choose yes to keep current code list and you're good.

Press "F" when your health starts to get low. I wouldn't advise checking the box for "Health/Energy" as it can bug the game out. Pressing "F" once to toggle on/off the cheat will refill your health and you can do that as many times as you like.

If you hold "F" and use a special meter attack "↑+Z" or "↓+Z" ((F+Up/Down Arrow Key+Z) you will use your special attack and your special meter (Yellow Bar) will refill to full. F must be held when used and you must have some special meter left in order to do this.

You can also hold F (1 - 2 Seconds) when your lust meter (Pink Bar) pops up to immediately fill it.
You can click on the box for Jump Height to leave it on or press "G" to toggle it on/off as you like.
(Climbing walls may not work with the Jump Cheat active so you need to turn it off to use them)

If your game messes up or bugs out press "F5" to reload the game window. The Cheat table will remain active so you don't need to do anything again unless you close the game or if Cheat Engine/Game crashes.

Last edited: