Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
From what I've seen, this stage has three rooms and three ogres. The first room has no ogres. The second room has two ogres. The first sends you to the ape room, the second sends you to the goblin room. The lone ogre on the third stage does not send you to a confinement room. At the end of each confinement room is an unavoidable shrine that restores your health, so you can't return to the main rooms with the bondage clothing. I don't believe the scene pictured above can be triggered at this time.

On the plus side, you can destroy the goblin balls with your sword.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
u have to get caught, put in other clothes, then caught again
Okay but I somehow can't trigger that. I mean, okay, big dude catches MC, monkes do a train on her ass and I get the outfit...and end up in a location where are only monkes, ending with altar that resets me back to default. No big dudes or small goblins anywhere in sight...where and to whom do I have lose to trigger proper area post-defeat?

From what I've seen, this stage has three rooms and three ogres. The first room has no ogres. The second room has two ogres. The first sends you to the ape room, the second sends you to the goblin room. The lone ogre on the third stage does not send you to a confinement room. At the end of each confinement room is an unavoidable shrine that restores your health, so you can't return to the main rooms with the bondage clothing. I don't believe the scene pictured above can be triggered at this time.

On the plus side, you can destroy the goblin balls with your sword.
Okay, that is what I thought. Thank you.

Reactions: derakino999

A402402

Apr 26, 2021
Requires the program "Cheat Engine"

Use this cheat table and press "F" to refill your health,
This should track through all stages automatically.
If you hold "F" and use a special meter attack "↑+Z" or "↓+Z" ((F+Up/Down Arrow Key) your special meter (Yellow Bar) will refill to full.

This should also work on any previous version of the game.

[Updates] Working Still as of 29/02/2024

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
**Read/Bugs**

Enjoy.

Working on more, but it might take a bit.

[Old Outdated in Spoiler]

Last edited:

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
I am sadly unable to play because whenever I run it keep give me the 0xc000007b problem. Anyone got a fix for that?

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Updated guide for editing the game's code, when doing control + f, make sure to copy everything in bold including the quotation marks and comma:

Go to the Resources/data folder and open the project.json.

For increased max health, find "maxhp": 12 using control + f and edit both the maxhp and hp values to whatever you want.

Next, find this
1668787637303.png

part of the code, doing control + f with "id": 2026, should be enough just make sure you see that exact block of code, the initialValue line will say false for an unedited file. Just make it true and you'll be in undress state upon creating a new game. This will make you have any amount of hp you want and be able to view the sex scenes from the start instead of having to take 4 hits and have 8 chances to see anything

I also found a way to make it so that even when touching the save point the hp is set to any value. This only really applies to Stage 1, I didn't bother trying to find the code with Stage 2 since the spider boss scene is a one time thing that immediately counts as a gameover so there's no need to have your hp beyond the default.

Go to this specific line by using control + f and typing "assignValue": 12.000000, and make sure you see the following block of code. Clicking on the assignvalue 12 line should have the bottom line say the exact numbers, Ln 1995501, as seen below.

1669746471816.png

The 100.000000 is what I set it to, but an unedited file will say 12.000000 instead, so just change the 12 to whatever you want. There's a little more work to be able to be in undress state though. Loading will set you at 100 hp but in the dressed state. Just create a new file, hit the save point again and you'll notice that yagiri will still be in undress on the side sprite but be in dressed state in game. The save file actually saved in the undress state to the file, so loading the file will put you in at whatever hp you set and in undress state immediately.
I think this needs to be updated for the most recent version?
Could you share a working project JSON?

also, is there a button that is supposed to use the pickup items?
nothing i press seems to do anything with that bar below the health bar, and the thing that looks like an injectable health stim isnt working?

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
If anyone wants to lock their health with cheat engine do this.

Open Cheat Engine
Select Game in process and LOAD A LEVEL IN GAME.
Set Scan Type to "EXACT VALUE" and Value Type to "4 Bytes"
Set Value to "1076363264" and hit "First Scan"
Change Scan Type to "Decreased Value", take damage and hit "Next Scan".
You should be left with around 20 addresses, but only around 6 will be in the previous range of "1076363264".
Add each of those addresses and change the value to "1076363264" until your health updates.

Once you find the correct address keep it enabled at "1076363264" to keep your health locked to that value.
If you want to take damage just de-activate the cheat. Re-enabling the cheat and setting it to "1076363264" will put you back to full health.

Unfortunately I'm not very Cheat Engine savvy with XMM tables and the health address will change each time you enter a new stage. You can repeat the first steps again using a "NEW SCAN" with each new stage loaded to find the new address for your health. This will work as long as you reach the next stage with full health. New stages being Stage 1-1 and upon reaching the end it's now the beginning of Stage 1-2.**

Sorry for using bold so much, but I wanted to make it easy to follow.
Hopefully someone more advanced can make a proper script for this so it's all automated.

Enjoy!
yeah this isnt working so well :/

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
If you're low on health, sometimes killing an enemy will drop a rice ball that gives you a little health back. The shrines in the confinement rooms also restore you to full health, although I'm not sure if I can recommend that approach.

perzyk

Nov 23, 2018
If anyone wants to lock their health with cheat engine do this.

Open Cheat Engine
Select Game in process and LOAD A LEVEL IN GAME.
Set Scan Type to "EXACT VALUE" and Value Type to "4 Bytes"
Set Value to "1076363264" and hit "First Scan"
Change Scan Type to "Decreased Value", take damage and hit "Next Scan".
You should be left with around 20 addresses, but only around 6 will be in the previous range of "1076363264".
Add each of those addresses and change the value to "1076363264" until your health updates.

Once you find the correct address keep it enabled at "1076363264" to keep your health locked to that value.
If you want to take damage just de-activate the cheat. Re-enabling the cheat and setting it to "1076363264" will put you back to full health.

Unfortunately I'm not very Cheat Engine savvy with XMM tables and the health address will change each time you enter a new stage. You can repeat the first steps again using a "NEW SCAN" with each new stage loaded to find the new address for your health. This will work as long as you reach the next stage with full health. New stages being Stage 1-1 and upon reaching the end it's now the beginning of Stage 1-2.**

Sorry for using bold so much, but I wanted to make it easy to follow.
Hopefully someone more advanced can make a proper script for this so it's all automated.

Enjoy!
I think i found faster way, but you still need to do it every stage.
Full HP value is 12 and it's Double type. When you get hit it usually drops by 1 point sometimes by 2. Clothes are destroyed when HP drops to 8 so it can help find correct values and addresses. It should give 4 to 6 addresses and all of them are for HP.

A402402

Apr 26, 2021
I think i found faster way, but you still need to do it every stage.
Full HP value is 12 and it's Double type. When you get hit it usually drops by 1 point sometimes by 2. Clothes are destroyed when HP drops to 8 so it can help find correct values and addresses. It should give 4 to 6 addresses and all of them are for HP.

I decided to skip tracking the values entirely and go after the XMM registers since they contain all unit data.
I Updated the original post with new cheat table that will automatically track throughout stages and works on previous versions.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Now that I'm giving it a proper playthrough
Is it just me or the controls just feel really sluggish
Platforming is hella frustrating too with how it always feel like I should be jumping high enough but still not landing on the higher spots

Reactions: Taboo-Sho

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Now that I'm giving it a proper playthrough
Is it just me or the controls just feel really sluggish
Platforming is hella frustrating too with how it always feel like I should be jumping high enough but still not landing on the higher spots
While not ideal, the controls in this game are what I would call "standard". If you are frustrated by them, it is most likely a skill issue or just not playing platformers long enough.

Trust me, over 60% of other platform games have worse controls that feel like punishment. If I recall, even Rayman games tend to have shittier responses...

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
While not ideal, the controls in this game are what I would call "standard". If you are frustrated by them, it is most likely a skill issue or just not playing platformers long enough.

Trust me, over 60% of other platform games have worse controls that feel like punishment. If I recall, even Rayman games tend to have shittier responses...
Hes kinda right the controls feel kinda slugish, namely jumping feels....weird. Like you jump fine, but you dont get the height you feel you should.

Yukikaze503

Jul 3, 2017

I agree, controls feel pretty standard for the type of game it is. I've def played much worse but also have played much better. I've been able to beat all 3 level demos so far without taking a single hit. Just takes a little bit of patience. Honestly it's an H game. I play it for the H content which I like so far.

Reactions: Buziol