Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

amusedhf

Dec 20, 2018
Wow, this game's art looks very promising.
The creator said that the name he's going for is "Revenge of Yagiri"
his twitter shows off a lot of the work not seen in the demo. Looks like there's something for everybody.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Wow, this game's art looks very promising.
The creator said that the name he's going for is "Revenge of Yagiri"
his twitter shows off a lot of the work not seen in the demo. Looks like there's something for everybody.
he also has a pixiv where he posts gifs of some of the current enemies H animations

Yukikaze503

Jul 3, 2017
Do you by chance have the previous demo he made for stage 2?
I don't think there is one yet? just WIP stuff I think... The redone stuff for stage 1 was so vastly different that it might just be better to wait till stage 2 is completely redone as well.

Last edited:

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
I don't think there is one yet? just WIP stuff I think... The redone stuff for stage 1 was so vastly different that it might just be better to wait till stage 2 is completely redone as well.
Yeah you're right, I actually just copy pasted the dev's name to see if I could find one and I found a copy on another site. The link is for the ci-en demo on his post right after public 0.10 one, and it's just a demo version of stage 2 from a few months back. It still doesn't have the new animations, nor the separate health and sex bars so it's best to just wait. I can send it here if anybody's interested though.

Yukikaze503

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah you're right, I actually just copy pasted the dev's name to see if I could find one and I found a copy on another site. The link is for the ci-en demo on his post right after public 0.10 one, and it's just a demo version of stage 2 from a few months back. It still doesn't have the new animations, nor the separate health and sex bars so it's best to just wait. I can send it here if anybody's interested though.
I feel like I did run into that demo at one point but I can't remember... Mind sharing it?

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Here's the link:
Given how we already have 0.14 as the reworked stage 1 demo, we can just call this 0.12 given it doesn't have the newer features.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Does anybody here have the ability to look through game code without their mind melting? If you go to Resources > data you can open project.json using notepad or an online tool, which allows you to edit some in game files. I was able to increase yagiri's max hp and actual hp to 20 through this. Unfortunately, her undressed state where she can be grabbed doesn't change, it's always gonna be once she hits 8 hp. That being said, I'm looking for the part of the code that allows me to change the hp value where she becomes grabbable by the enemies, because who wouldn't want her 8 hp worth of sex animations to go up to 100. If somebody could help me find it that would be great.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Here's the link:
Given how we already have 0.14 as the reworked stage 1 demo, we can just call this 0.12 given it doesn't have the newer features.
thanks for the link friend also an update on bee's cien seems like stage two or the one you just sent is probably getting some reworks tho im not too sure if its the whole section or just the enemy animations

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
thanks for the link friend also an update on bee's cien seems like stage two or the one you just sent is probably getting some reworks tho im not too sure if its the whole section or just the enemy animations
Based on Google Translate the progress so far was on the enemies, but if I remember right stage 1 did change from 0.10 to 0.14 so we can probably expect stage 2 to change as well.

Reactions: tyssen123

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Hello, after digging through the code for a while, I found a way to change max hp and hp values, as well as have the undressed state be active upon entering the game. Just download the json file, and put in the Resources>data folder and it should be good to go. Keep in mind that I'm still looking for a way to disable the healing of the save point while keeping the save function. As it is now, loading your save file brings you back down to 12 hp and fixes Yagiri's clothes.

TrevorKun

Nov 28, 2018
Here's the link:
It doesn't launch properly to me, quite unfortunate.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
It's just a bug fix update, nothing major.
My bad, wrong thread. This was intended for SiNiSistar 2 thread. Oops.

Last edited:

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018

New update is out for the demo.
The new update lets us go into one part of stage 2 with the female and male bee enemies spawning and dev hopes to be able to release a build next with the pill bug and flytrap enemies as well. As much as I’d like to pay for the new update, I’ll wait and see if the next update lets us have all three enemies first.