Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Lol, no. Male and Female bees that try to breed togather using you character's womb by pumping it full of egg & spunk.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
The new update lets us go into one part of stage 2 with the female and male bee enemies spawning and dev hopes to be able to release a build next with the pill bug and flytrap enemies as well. As much as I’d like to pay for the new update, I’ll wait and see if the next update lets us have all three enemies first.
As much as i want to try the current demo out thats reasonable and we dont want demanding things out of our only hero that buys demo so back to waiting lol

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
As much as i want to try the current demo out thats reasonable and we dont want demanding things out of our only hero that buys demo so back to waiting lol
Don't forget about Yan31 either, they gave us the link to 0.14. I'll keep looking around online since I was able to find the first stage 2 demo on another site, I'll send it here if I find anything.

Reactions: tyssen123

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018

Here's a project.json file for the 0.15 version that makes yagiri have 100 hp and be undressed from the start.

For future reference, since copying the entire json file from 0.14 ends up giving you that version, the project.json file in each new version has two lines that need to be edited.

First, ctrl + f 脱衣ON and change the initial value line underneath to true, this makes yagiri undressed upon loading
Second, ctrl + f maxHP": 12, and change both the hp and maxhp values from 12 to any number you want really, that just sets the hp to that number.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
mmm have a problem with "MSVCR100.dll"
how can I fix this?
See after you finish taking the files out of the winrar thing (forgot its name sorry) you have two folders you enter the first file then you see the next file inside it is the stuff containing the demo and things that would make it work right, take the file containing the everything and take it out from the first file making the second file containing everything be in your downloads section of the file explorer. (I know i succ at explaining sorry)

Reactions: Kyosuke91

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, well, can't say i am capable of recognizing female bees at first glance either! Hahahahahahahaha

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah, well, can't say i am capable of recognizing female bees at first glance either! Hahahahahahahaha
The female ones are the longer yellower looking ones. You'll be able to tell since they just spit green balls to attack instead of charging. There's only about 6-7 of them in the map though.

Reactions: derakino999

Kyosuke91

Jul 25, 2019
See after you finish taking the files out of the winrar thing (forgot its name sorry) you have two folders you enter the first file then you see the next file inside it is the stuff containing the demo and things that would make it work right, take the file containing the everything and take it out from the first file making the second file containing everything be in your downloads section of the file explorer. (I know i succ at explaining sorry)
didn't work... or maybe I didn't understand you (?

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

New Update added the pillbug and Venus plants. Next month will finally add Spider Boss H scene.

Reactions: Dagod1166

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Here's version 0.16, I labeled it as stage 2.2 because I keep it in the same folder as stage 1 and it's got both the 2 new enemies plus the bees from before. I kept the files as is, just go back to the guide I posted a while back on how to get infinite hp and clothing ripped state.