Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Actually, wouldn´t he count as Villain? He´s not really doin a heros work but a thief´s work (which is fine by me, no problem here, just sayin ; P )

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
A villain can be someone's hero, and vice versa. Those titles are merely perspective based. Though I won't get into the whole rule/law breaking stuff, as that's a different topic.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019

new blog from dev, showing enemy on stage 3, and glorious Breast Expansion scene

joncik

May 7, 2017
I managed to find a 0.17 version, to be honest the boss is kinda disappointing. The only mechanic it has is that if it hits you while you're webbed, it will start webbing up yagiri and giving up just leads to a loop version of the preview posted in the ci-en page. I'm uploading a folder with both stage 1 and 2 to a google drive and I'll upload it here when it's done, the guide for undress state and maxhp edit should still work in case you want to make the hp higher or lower.

Link:
i'm missing a lot of dll files, should i download them one by one?

Rpglover

Apr 21, 2020
I managed to find a 0.17 version, to be honest the boss is kinda disappointing. The only mechanic it has is that if it hits you while you're webbed, it will start webbing up yagiri and giving up just leads to a loop version of the preview posted in the ci-en page. I'm uploading a folder with both stage 1 and 2 to a google drive and I'll upload it here when it's done, the guide for undress state and maxhp edit should still work in case you want to make the hp higher or lower.

Link:
Do i have to download every file seperatly or is there a way to download everything at once big thanks for uploading

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021

Link:
Try this one

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Updated guide for editing the game's code, when doing control + f, make sure to copy everything in bold including the quotation marks and comma:

Go to the Resources/data folder and open the project.json.

For increased max health, find "maxhp": 12 using control + f and edit both the maxhp and hp values to whatever you want.

Next, find this
1668787637303.png

part of the code, doing control + f with "id": 2026, should be enough just make sure you see that exact block of code, the initialValue line will say false for an unedited file. Just make it true and you'll be in undress state upon creating a new game. This will make you have any amount of hp you want and be able to view the sex scenes from the start instead of having to take 4 hits and have 8 chances to see anything

I also found a way to make it so that even when touching the save point the hp is set to any value. This only really applies to Stage 1, I didn't bother trying to find the code with Stage 2 since the spider boss scene is a one time thing that immediately counts as a gameover so there's no need to have your hp beyond the default.

Go to this specific line by using control + f and typing "assignValue": 12.000000, and make sure you see the following block of code. Clicking on the assignvalue 12 line should have the bottom line say the exact numbers, Ln 1995501, as seen below.

1669746471816.png

The 100.000000 is what I set it to, but an unedited file will say 12.000000 instead, so just change the 12 to whatever you want. There's a little more work to be able to be in undress state though. Loading will set you at 100 hp but in the dressed state. Just create a new file, hit the save point again and you'll notice that yagiri will still be in undress on the side sprite but be in dressed state in game. The save file actually saved in the undress state to the file, so loading the file will put you in at whatever hp you set and in undress state immediately.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019

new update from dev, he posted new version of the game to payback the november supporter, said version is a bit unpolished so he plan to do another update at 5th December

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Buziol