Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

PassingShadow

Feb 23, 2021
where is the bee part? i only saw the tentacles monsters and little worms :3
That's in the previous build, just look a bit further back in the discussion and someone has a link for the stage 2 build.

Edit: Here it is.
I managed to find a 0.17 version, to be honest the boss is kinda disappointing. The only mechanic it has is that if it hits you while you're webbed, it will start webbing up yagiri and giving up just leads to a loop version of the preview posted in the ci-en page. I'm uploading a folder with both stage 1 and 2 to a google drive and I'll upload it here when it's done, the guide for undress state and maxhp edit should still work in case you want to make the hp higher or lower.

Link:

• Red Heart
Reactions: KittyMaid

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
v0.14 has men, v0.17 has bugs, v0.18 has tentacles. v0.19 adds half an animation to the tentacle heaps, but misplaces one of the platforms so the stage becomes impossible to finish.

Reactions: heygtre

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
anyone figured out how to climb a column in ver 0.19?
im holding space nothing happens, tried to jump around still nothing

Balial42

May 3, 2018
anyone figured out how to climb a column in ver 0.19?
im holding space nothing happens, tried to jump around still nothing
Try jump and dash midair to climp up, that works fine for me. Later ist another spot where you jump on different platforms, but the Dash midair seems bei broken at that spot.

Reactions: Sarage

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I downloaded ver 0.19 but it still ends at stage 1?Is there something that I miss?
Then you didn't download the 0.19. Stage 1 (the one with Ashigaru/Samurai enemies) is in versions 0.14 and below. 0.14 should be free for everyone since summer I think.
How to check if it's 0.19 and not 0.18? Mudmen enemies are present and have half-baked animation that is still work-in-progress as of now. In 0.18 they were not present + there were some gamebreaking bugs.

Reactions: wa2an

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys and happy new year!

Beebee released a new version (V0.20) on his fanbox and you can have it for free (unless you don´t have a fanbox/pixiv account). Maybe someone can download and share, since I´m not able to do this. Sorry for that.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020

Beebee released a new version (V0.20) on his fanbox and you can have it for free (unless you don´t have a fanbox/pixiv account). Maybe someone can download and share, since I´m not able to do this. Sorry for that.
you dont need a account though managed to download it just fine. Still dont know how to share it tho

Reactions: Balial42

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017

Nothing has changed though from what I've seen. Still chapter 1 with some tweaks here and there. Actually it's more buggy than it was. Few times I had to restart the game.