Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Nothing has changed though from what I've seen. Still chapter 1 with some tweaks here and there. Actually it's more buggy than it was. Few times I had to restart the game.
That's just half-true. ;) They add a new ability to climb (there are some kind of ladders in the first level), which comes handy in later builds, because it might lead you into special places with unique encounters. Didn't found bugs yet (because they are in other levels lol).
And based on the comments at ci-en, they fixed the mudmen animation.

Reactions: Artix0

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
That's just half-true. ;) They add a new ability to climb (there are some kind of ladders in the first level), which comes handy in later builds, because it might lead you into special places with unique encounters. Didn't found bugs yet (because they are in other levels lol).
So what I said is 100% true - nothing changed much. Some tweaking and QoL things. Mudmen are not in this build (since it's not that level), so it doesn't matter what they did with them for now.

I like this game because it's interesting and consistent for what it is (also, dev is not a scumbag so that's another plus :p). But let's be honest here - this update is skippable.

BTW, shouldn't that game moved to a game tread by now? It might get easier to find for others. Usually, I check my alarms to find that game again. But might be possible to find, when searching for "beebee".
I'll never understand why people multipost on this forum instead of writting using quotes...heh...
But you are right here, it needs at least a thread name change or something. This game has a super bad luck of not having a proper english name and dev name is a generic one so finding this little gem is a task of its own.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
So what I said is 100% true - nothing changed much. Some tweaking and QoL things. Mudmen are not in this build (since it's not that level), so it doesn't matter what they did with them for now.

I like this game because it's interesting and consistent for what it is (also, dev is not a scumbag so that's another plus :p). But let's be honest here - this update is skippable.

I'll never understand why people multipost on this forum instead of writting using quotes...heh...
But you are right here, it needs at least a thread name change or something. This game has a super bad luck of not having a proper english name and dev name is a generic one so finding this little gem is a task of its own.
The second comment was a question in general, no at you in personal. ;) But I get your point. Also, I agree in this game is a gem and need more people to know about it. Still, there is some Progress, even If sometimes the "fap-factor" is low on some builds, or we see some things we already know.

Reactions: Buziol

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
how do i climb or stick to walls??
Hold the directional key towards the wall to attach to the wall, you can tell because she’s doing it with her kunai, then press and hold jump to leap off and then hold the direction key again to stick to the wall again. Note that there’s only a specific kind of wall you can stick to, indicated by wooden boards, that are only on the most recent 0.20 version so far

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The free 0.2 version posted above ends at the fat general.

May I please ask what monsters can get her pregnant in each other version?

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Hold the directional key towards the wall to attach to the wall, you can tell because she’s doing it with her kunai, then press and hold jump to leap off and then hold the direction key again to stick to the wall again. Note that there’s only a specific kind of wall you can stick to, indicated by wooden boards, that are only on the most recent 0.20 version so far
weird i downloaded the right version and i can see her doing that weird wall hang animation when i atk near a wall but im not sticking to the wall, and i tried this to walls with planks in them or around them but not sticking to the walls.

madee

Nov 26, 2018
The free 0.2 version posted above ends at the fat general.

May I please ask what monsters can get her pregnant in each other version?
As far as I understand, you have to download various other previous builds, in order to play other stages

Balial42

May 3, 2018
could be download for free at his fanbox! Didn´t found a changelog yet, but we have a nice picture of monsters that are still to come/cum. ;)

Reactions: HornyLee

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
could be download for free at his fanbox! Didn´t found a changelog yet, but we have a nice picture of monsters that are still to come/cum. ;)
Seem's like it's just a bugfix version of the first stage if im wrong ill come back and edit this once i get a chance to play it.

Edit: Yes it's just the first stage soe bug fixes and the MC now jumps back after a combo.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Seem's like it's just a bugfix version of the first stage if im wrong ill come back and edit this once i get a chance to play it.
Well, I seems that you are right. Did a testplay Yesterday and from what I See, there is nothing new in this build. I saw some comments from the dev, that the girl will jump backwards after a combo, so she wouldn't get hurt by accident when touching an opponent.

Reactions: Wolfarren

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
funny that you mention now, there's new post from dev like hours ago:
introducing new enemy, rock golem looking.
dev explain how he want to add more animation to make Yagiri looks more cool when moving but it will make the game slower

as for the demo, there's no new demo, last demo was public one that polish the stage 1 and adding few mechanic such as wall climb.... see you when there's actual demo

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Here are 2 clips with the Rock (should we call him Dwayne by now?) :BootyTime:
Also, latest post so far.