Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
new boss for stage 3, dev said no Hscene for boss just yet and seems like this boss is rather pain in the ass to beat so he consider on balancing stuff more later

Flying Hobo

Jul 13, 2017
The link is having typo and it's not exactly a link
I just copied and pasted it on an incognito window and it worked just fine, and I didn't put it as a link because I don't think I can since that was my first post

Anyway, kinda disappointed with the build after playing through it, I was hoping for more new animations considering how long it's been since the last stage 3 build, and this one didn't even include the golem that he teased before. It also has an annoying bug with the mud/tentacle dudes that makes an infinite number of them spawn, slowing down the game and sometimes softlocking you, obviously bugs should be expected with unfinished builds, I'm just salty since I was looking forward to it for a long time

Last edited:

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Is there an official forum thread for this game, or is it still just listed as identification?

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
So now with .22 being a thing, it seems only the two demos worth ur time are .17 with the insects. .22 has the human level behind the tutorial, and some cave level with the Tentacle mass, Leach things, and mud men.

Mar 28, 2021
I downloaded it, but I cant find the right place to put it. Theres two folders in "yagiri_v0.22_230228" labeled plugins and Resources. Both of those folders have even more folders inside of them. Along with the two folders theres just a bunch of .dll files, and the actual player used to start the game in the main yagiri folder. Where does the MSVCP need to go?

Tentacleadvisor

Sep 29, 2019
I downloaded it, but I cant find the right place to put it. Theres two folders in "yagiri_v0.22_230228" labeled plugins and Resources. Both of those folders have even more folders inside of them. Along with the two folders theres just a bunch of .dll files, and the actual player used to start the game in the main yagiri folder. Where does the MSVCP need to go?
The MSVCP error indicates that you're missing Visual C++ Redistributable libraries. Many indie h-games require them, so it's ideal to install all of them, from 2005 up to 2022, both x86 and x64 versions. You can find an all-in-one package on the net for your convenience. Placing specific DLLs in your system is not recommended as they can contain viruses, especially considering that Microsoft themselves don't distribute separate DLLs.

Reactions: baloneysammich

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
New update on the game:
Our very first new game over with the 3rd floor boss being a father
That's it! That's literally it!