Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
As for what the additions are, like hd00d said we now have the pillbug and venus flytraps.

Pillbug
non-pregnant animation where it lays an egg
pregnant animation, a larvae is immediately born after the animation

flytrap
1st stage, yagiri gets her stomach squeezed repeatedly and depending on what insect she last had sex with a different object will be pushed out
variations:
male bee
female bee
both bee types
pillbug

2nd stage, yagiri gets swallowed and an animation plays where she gets swallowed by the trap
this is an instant gameover so try not to get caught without any more meter
you can avoid the flytrap animation by just landing on the edges

Last edited:
Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
It seems there's also special animations between the two insect species. Depending on which species' eggs yagiri has inside her, there will be a change in the animation.

Pillbug egg

male bee > after paralyzing poison, there will be an animation where a green liquid gets pushed out of yagiri before the usual animation
female bee > the bee will repeatedly hit yagiri's stomach until the same green liquid is pushed out and the usual animation starts

Bee eggs
pillbug > removes eggs before continuing the usual animation

there doesn't seem to be any animation for when the bee eggs turn into larvae (having sex with both bee types)

asukazzz

Oct 17, 2021
Here's version 0.16, I labeled it as stage 2.2 because I keep it in the same folder as stage 1 and it's got both the 2 new enemies plus the bees from before. I kept the files as is, just go back to the guide I posted a while back on how to get infinite hp and clothing ripped state.
HERO!

alexkomu

Feb 6, 2019

Here's a project.json file for the 0.15 version that makes yagiri have 100 hp and be undressed from the start.

For future reference, since copying the entire json file from 0.14 ends up giving you that version, the project.json file in each new version has two lines that need to be edited.

First, ctrl + f 脱衣ON and change the initial value line underneath to true, this makes yagiri undressed upon loading
Second, ctrl + f maxHP": 12, and change both the hp and maxhp values from 12 to any number you want really, that just sets the hp to that number.
I hate to ask this sort of thing, but in the project file in the latest download I cannot find 脱衣ON at all, I can't find any Japanese characters period

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
[/QUOTE]
Ah t
Here's version 0.16, I labeled it as stage 2.2 because I keep it in the same folder as stage 1 and it's got both the 2 new enemies plus the bees from before. I kept the files as is, just go back to the guide I posted a while back on how to get infinite hp and clothing ripped state.
I downloaded the version from here so i guess it might be outdated. Does anyone else have a download link to the other versions?

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

Update, but I can't tell if this includes the H-scene for the Spider Boss. In anycase, this month's download is for the full stage 2 and it looks like he is moving on to Stage 3 soon.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018

Update, but I can't tell if this includes the H-scene for the Spider Boss. In anycase, this month's download is for the full stage 2 and it looks like he is moving on to Stage 3 soon.
It does include the a new version which is the entirety of stage 2, adding the spider boss. I think they planned for something more than the one added but decided to just move on to stage 3.

unique.

Mar 17, 2019
This game looks great! However... when i start a Tutorial or a New Game i can't see my character. Is it just me or anyone has the same problem?

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
I managed to find a 0.17 version, to be honest the boss is kinda disappointing. The only mechanic it has is that if it hits you while you're webbed, it will start webbing up yagiri and giving up just leads to a loop version of the preview posted in the ci-en page. I'm uploading a folder with both stage 1 and 2 to a google drive and I'll upload it here when it's done, the guide for undress state and maxhp edit should still work in case you want to make the hp higher or lower.

Link:

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
I managed to find a 0.17 version, to be honest the boss is kinda disappointing. The only mechanic it has is that if it hits you while you're webbed, it will start webbing up yagiri and giving up just leads to a loop version of the preview posted in the ci-en page. I'm uploading a folder with both stage 1 and 2 to a google drive and I'll upload it here when it's done, the guide for undress state and maxhp edit should still work in case you want to make the hp higher or lower.

Link:
thanks as per usual friend.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

LEONIKL

May 25, 2020

Link:
I think that while the game is in development, you should not expect too much. but even so, the work done and presented is impressive. Thanks!

asukazzz

Oct 17, 2021

Link:
U are my Hero!!!