Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
there's supposed to be some arrows on top, but there's a bug where sometimes they don't appear, so you have to keep opening and closing till they do
Thanks, then i'll keep at it .

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Stupid question, how the f*ck do i input the passcode? I'm pressing every button i swear
It's just super buggy, keep closing and reopening the passcode input until the three boxes above where the numbers go have something in them.

Reactions: Greg_

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
After playing this game I really just gotta say, it's meh. Though one thing I don't get, what's the purpose of having fetishy nurse outfit, then having all the h scenes except one being nude. Like I would've preferred a normal nurse outfit but if you're going to have it be a fetishy one then at least actually use it in the h scenes.

fuser

Jul 19, 2017
Why can't I use the control panel key on the panel? Right after I put the rotten meat in the cage and get stuck in the hole on the way out with the monster ? Why does it keep chasing me even though I put the meat to distract him? Why does the option to use the key on the panel turn red and I can't interact with it? How do I proceed further? Is it because I didn't fix the vendor machine before or something?

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Why can't I use the control panel key on the panel? Right after I put the rotten meat in the cage and get stuck in the hole on the way out with the monster ? Why does it keep chasing me even though I put the meat to distract him? Why does the option to use the key on the panel turn red and I can't interact with it? How do I proceed further? Is it because I didn't fix the vendor machine before or something?
The game is a bit buggy, try to go back into the room you place the rotten meat in and see if you can do it again or something. Cause you cant use the control panel key unless the monster is distracted by the meat.

Reactions: fuser

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
saw Guro tag anyway to turn that off like i played monster girl quest that had an option to turn off gore/vore

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Amazing! We need more horror H-games. Thank you for the upload!

jackall97

Dec 4, 2018
ok, i never post or comment but my MEGA download was signaled by the antivirus and it detected 2 trojan files

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Ok nevermind, this game is pretty barebones as an H-game. Very short (like 30 minutes).
A lot more creepy/scary than erotic, even for horror/guro lovers.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
this game remember me to Neverending Nightmares,but not is exactly, need some things more for be more similar,maybe in a future some guy make a version hentai more similar to Neverending Nightmares.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Ok nevermind, this game is pretty barebones as an H-game. Very short (like 30 minutes).
A lot more creepy/scary than erotic, even for horror/guro lovers.
How much tentacle content is there? Any pregnancy/birth?

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
This would have been perfect at October what up with these horror games lol

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes