psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
and how does one access the console per say?
Press F12, it works for all browsers.

Also, this is an abnormally good start for an HTML game. I assume that after you kill the Guardian, you move to a new area with a new rest area and bench? Backtracking would kind of kill the vibe if there was only one of each, but hopefully you'd also be able to see any scenes you might've passed over.

Reactions: Miosha

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Press F12, it works for all browsers.

Also, this is an abnormally good start for an HTML game. I assume that after you kill the Guardian, you move to a new area with a new rest area and bench? Backtracking would kind of kill the vibe if there was only one of each, but hopefully you'd also be able to see any scenes you might've passed over.
Hey there,

There is no backtracking, that's why before the Guardian fight begins you are warned there is no turning back. We have a more old school survival horror approach with this game where you move from hub to hub, like it used to be done in old school Resident Evil/Dino Crisis games. As you can expect, each hub will have a safe room with the necessary tools to keep on going.

We do plan to add some sort of CG Gallery at some point as the game is quite easy and it quickly becomes difficult to see the defeat scenes. There were also requests for a hard mode (legendary ending?) so that's already a few things to look into.

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
We do plan to add some sort of CG Gallery at some point as the game is quite easy and it quickly becomes difficult to see the defeat scenes. There were also requests for a hard mode (legendary ending?) so that's already a few things to look into.
Latex harem :eyes:

torraske

Sep 10, 2020
Are sex scenes exclusively from defeat? And also, is transforming mandatory if you want to see the sex scenes? Game looks interesting, but the whole turning into a shemale concept is a turn off, if there's no avoiding it, apart from not having any sex scenes.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Are sex scenes exclusively from defeat? And also, is transforming mandatory if you want to see the sex scenes? Game looks interesting, but the whole turning into a shemale concept is a turn off, if there's no avoiding it, apart from not having any sex scenes.
Sex scenes are available no matter if you win or lose, although it will play a different scene. Other sex scenes are contextual, so you may have to earn someone's trust or perform a specific action to get it.

If you don't want to be transformed, keep your corruption in check and prevent it from reaching 100%. Emilia can remove all of your currently accumulated corruption for a small fee in Lab 1A, otherwise if you spared Ava you can ask her for a magic blowjob that will remove some of it for free.

There is an achievement for completing chapter 1 with no corruption level, so we did take this into consideration from the beginning.

Last edited:

torraske

Sep 10, 2020
Sex scenes are available no matter if you win or lose, although it will play a different scene. Other sex scenes are contextual, so you may have to earn's someone trust or perform a specific action to get it.

If you don't want to be transformed, keep your corruption in check and prevent it from reaching 100%. Emilia can remove all of your currently accumulated corruption for a small fee in Lab 1A, otherwise if you spared Ava you can ask her for a magic blowjob that will remove some of it for free.

There is an achievement for completing chapter 1 with no corruption level, so we did take this into consideration from the beginning.
That's great to hear! I'll definitely give the game a check now, then. Thanks for the quick reply!

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
I'm thinking adding some kind of time limit in hard mode would be interesting.

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Cheat Code?
In the settings, turn on Enable Developer Mode.
At the bottom to the left press Debug Menu.
Inside there will be variables, Secret area (items, etc) and last is a gender swap button.
The Secret area, the "All" Items button won't give you all items at press, you will open up another page that shows you stuff you want add into your inventory.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
In the settings, turn on Enable Developer Mode.
At the bottom to the left press Debug Menu.
Inside there will be variables, Secret area (items, etc) and last is a gender swap button.
The Secret area, the "All" Items button won't give you all items at press, you will open up another page that shows you stuff you want add into your inventory.
This is for the most part leftover code from Starwatch. I highly recommend to not mess with this menu if you don't know what you're doing unless you want to permanently break your current run.

Are there any more slime suit variants? I see in the changelog the option to switch, but I can't find any.
The functionality is there but at the moment there are no other clothes you can find in a normal run that she can morph into in Chapter 1.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
The MC has some mega drip it is good so far actual choices in the game always a good very nice to be able to play how you want great game so far and as i said the drip is so damn good am just going to play as some chad agent taking care of business.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lucky_I and Miosha
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes