bHook

Oct 16, 2018
Silicon Lust March Update 0.33b

We begin the fifth year in Silicon Lust's development with a bang as Kira and her friendly neighbours head out of the suburb for the first time to indulge themselves on the beach, which officially is closed for public.

• Added five new scenes
  • Added new playable beach area
  • The game now uses FSR3 with frame generation
  • Updated character textures
  • Updated some in-game models (new dick)
  • Updated the settings for boob physics
  • Fixed the rain effect on day 1
  • Fixed the bug with the animation in the VHS scene
  • Little changes in day 1: We can now choose to order pizza or cook, choosing to cook will skip the pizza girl's attack and unlock a different event following the blackout.
  • On the beach Kira is presented with a multiple-choice quest. Only one option can be viewed per playthrough, so using the save feature is recommended.
  • There are also two options Kira can answer to Alice's phonecall on the latest day (Saturday), resulting in two different scenes.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
Performance seems to have taken a nosedive between 0.32b & 0.33b.

Can't even see a menu option to disable FSR if it's that causing it.

doesn't even start... just black background and process doesn't respond.
I had to delete the Config folder from %localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved to get it to load

Reactions: Almighty

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Too poorly optimized, it's not all that without graphics to justify so much weight on the video card
Optimization is done either at each major stage of development or only at the end when the game is finished. Unless it really is a truly catastrophic technical problem. If it had to be done with every update, it would increase development time by 100%.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It's for Nvidia 40xx cards only. No upscaling for anyone else.
Then what is the point in adding it? If user have Nvidia 40xx. Just use DLSS3 framegen. FSR 3 is supposedly to work on every graphics card

Last edited:

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
DLSS3 is for 40xx cards, FSR3 is for all the cards
Ah you're right ofc. Just assumed, because he's done stuff like that previously. And you need a 4090 Ti to run the game, lol.

Anyhow, it both looks and run terribly. And gameplay is terrible too. After all these years, i've officially lost interest in jumping through his hoops.

If anyone has a save with new scenes unlocked, please share. I'm not replaying this for the 100th time.

Reactions: LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Ah you're right ofc. Just assumed, because he's done stuff like that previously. And you need a 4090 Ti to run the game, lol.

Anyhow, it both looks and run terribly. And gameplay is terrible too. After all these years, i've officially lost interest in jumping through his hoops.

If anyone has a save with new scenes unlocked, please share. I'm not replaying this for the 100th time.
Trust me, this game will run like crap even with a 4090. :rolleyes:

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes