Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Can you please make a walkthrough or do you one already?
There's already a walkthrough for everything before the beach, I forgot where in the thread it was posted though (the one in the OP is missing a day or two).

The beach itself is pretty straightforward, for the shed the key is on a box behind it iirc

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
Traduire du texte avec votre appareil photo
I found thanks to your posts: I found version 0.25, 0.26, 0.27, 0.32, 0.33 and 0.35. too bad no one posted v0.31.

Hubert89

Sep 9, 2018
There's the following 8 scenes, not just 5:

- Jill and Albert on beach

- Kira and Albert behind tree
OR
- Kira and Albert in car
OR
- Kira and Albert in shed

- Kira, Jill and Albert on beach
OR
- Kira and Justin in cave

- Kira, Jill, Albert and Justin orgy
OR
- Jill, Albert and Justin threesome

This ones were already in 0.33

OR
- Kira and Albert in car
OR

The new ones in 0.35

Kira, Jill and Albert on beach
OR

OR

it's just 4 scenes as the changelock says from Auril

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
There's the following 8 scenes, not just 5:

OR
- Kira and Albert in car
OR

- Kira, Jill and Albert on beach
OR

OR
Kira and Albert behind tree, Kira and Albert in shed, Kira, Jill, Albert and Justin orgy, I don't know how to unlock it yet, I found the shoe and opened it but nothing happened?

Hubert89

Sep 9, 2018
Kira and Albert behind tree, Kira and Albert in shed, Kira, Jill, Albert and Justin orgy, I don't know how to unlock it yet, I found the shoe and opened it but nothing happened?
To see all the scenes, you need to save your Procress first after Kira giving Albert a blowjob or get his dick in her Ass. From here on you can load again and again to see all the new scenes.

Bevor you can tricker this scenes Albert needs to fuck Jill on the beach. After that you need to find the locations, interact with them and go back to Albert to say him to meet you there.

To get the Scene with the shed, you need to go to the backside of the shed, there is a radio and on the backside there is a key. Collect it and go back to the Shed.

And what i can say again and again is. If you want to understand how Aurils Games are working just play his other Games Whorecraft and Tails of Azeroth . When you play them you will more and more understand what to do in some situations. And what is still important is to read the dialog. It says everytime what to do and where to go next ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0 and Doruno

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello, I have the problem that I can't get past the point where the power goes out. I go to the basement to the fuse box and see that one fuse is missing. I go into the garage, which is really dark. I know that there are white fuses on the shelf, but every time I click on them, Kira says that she doesn't need them at the moment. How do I get past this?

FrostBurn1

Jan 3, 2020
Hello, I have the problem that I can't get past the point where the power goes out. I go to the basement to the fuse box and see that one fuse is missing. I go into the garage, which is really dark. I know that there are white fuses on the shelf, but every time I click on them, Kira says that she doesn't need them at the moment. How do I get past this?
go to room upstairs and pick up the Mobile phone . Flash will turn on and then you can get fuse and go to basement

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
This ones were already in 0.33

OR
- Kira and Albert in car
OR

The new ones in 0.35

Kira, Jill and Albert on beach
OR

OR

it's just 4 scenes as the changelock says from Auril
I'm talking about what scenes are on the beach, not specifically what scenes are from each update. Doruno said;
there are not many scenes on the beach, I found 5, that was really all of them, I thought there would be more because 0.33 was the start of the beach and 0.35 continued so there probably wasn't much to it
And I just answered that there were more than 5.

But yes your comment is also true, and is a good breakdown of what content was introduced in each update if anyone wants to know!

Reactions: Hubert89

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
How to solve a problem 'Fetal Error' in 0.35b !! ?
I got it again ?
I type
'r.FidelityFX.FSR3.QualityMode=3
r.FidelityFX.FI.Enabled=0'

but it does not help!

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
I tried it doesn't work for me. in the save you have to remove everything except the saves and it works if I leave something it doesn't work. You have to do this every time you start. it's super boring

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes