toxa59085

Aug 16, 2022
I have solved the issue with the black screen appearing when launching the game. To fix this, you need to delete the "Settings Save.sav" file, which can be found in the following location: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames. To prevent the black screen from appearing again in the future, it is recommended not to make any changes to the game's settings. If this solution helps, please share it with as many people as possible who may be experiencing the same problem.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
IS tape 10 the very end of the latest update? Is there a way to return home to view the gallery?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
need full gallery pls bros
There's a save included in the download, you have to put it into C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames but the problem is it leaves on on a beach with no way to get home to the gallery.

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
Softlock. In the beginning when come back with binoculars to the start room, window's interaction is not working.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
there are not many scenes on the beach, I found 5, that was really all of them, I thought there would be more because 0.33 was the start of the beach and 0.35 continued so there probably wasn't much to it

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes