Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
there are not many scenes on the beach, I found 5, that was really all of them, I thought there would be more because 0.33 was the start of the beach and 0.35 continued so there probably wasn't much to it

pyjamaien

Formerly 'dassambatical'
Jul 11, 2022
Finally found a solution to get beyond the black screen and one frame every 3 minutes on first startup: I set the resolution the game can have (on system level) to 640x480, then start it, change settings to not epic, exit out, change resolution to actual monitor resolution.
Maybe this also helps someone else..
Edit: hardware raytracing setting seems to not stick, needed to disable that on every launch.
Also loading any save ever just freezes the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revan 12345

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
It's stupid that there is no button to dress or undress her.
too bad we can't take a shower or go to the toilet whenever we want.
take the example of “house party”. do something different, that way it's not a copy and paste.
It’s also a shame that we can no longer look at ourselves in a mirror. I love that. These are the only things I criticize about the games.

Reactions: EZOX and Eroman68

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
there are not many scenes on the beach, I found 5, that was really all of them, I thought there would be more because 0.33 was the start of the beach and 0.35 continued so there probably wasn't much to it
There's the following 8 scenes, not just 5:

- Jill and Albert on beach

- Kira and Albert behind tree
OR
- Kira and Albert in car
OR
- Kira and Albert in shed

- Kira, Jill and Albert on beach
OR
- Kira and Justin in cave

- Kira, Jill, Albert and Justin orgy
OR
- Jill, Albert and Justin threesome

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
It's stupid that there is no button to dress or undress her. It would also be nice if she had a wardrobe to change her into.
too bad we can't take a shower or go to the toilet whenever we want.
take the example of “house party”. do something different, that way it's not a copy and paste.
It’s also a shame that we can no longer look at ourselves in a mirror. I love that. These are the only things I criticize about the games.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello, I have the problem that I can't get past the point where the power goes out. I go to the basement to the fuse box and see that one fuse is missing. I go into the garage, which is really dark. I know that there are white fuses on the shelf, but every time I click on them, Kira says that she doesn't need them at the moment. How do I get past this?

BB7878

Apr 24, 2020
There's the following 8 scenes, not just 5:

- Jill and Albert on beach

- Kira and Albert behind tree
OR
- Kira and Albert in car
OR
- Kira and Albert in shed

- Kira, Jill and Albert on beach
OR
- Kira and Justin in cave

- Kira, Jill, Albert and Justin orgy
OR
- Jill, Albert and Justin threesome
which choices you need to get Kira drunk?
Also, where is this cave?

Hgamer77

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone explain to me why i always open this game for first time, open without problems but when i close it and reopen the game show me a black screen?

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
nothing to do, you have to delete the backup folders all the time without destroying the backups but everything else. otherwise infinite black screen. even without affecting the resolution of the game. I hope they will fix that in the next update. I would also like to solve the problem of ice cream so that we can see each other in it. I would also like there to be a free mod at the end of the game, like going to the bathroom, showering, changing clothes, enjoying the pool and the neighbors to fuck and see them fucking at home with the twins.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
with version 0.25 no problem. I can't find one between 0.25 and 0.33 which also has startup problems. with 0.35 he should have solved this problem. weird. instead moving forward he should resolve the problems that would be good.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes