gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
This is one of the least optimized game I have seen, there are a few options, and they change nothing of the framerate on a 4070 TI.
Furthermore, being locked out of removing the sounds entirely the slider locks at 10%) is annoying, and not being able to affect the resolution at all appart from shrinking the window is the cherry on the cake.

recettear

Apr 29, 2018
Performance seems to have taken a nosedive between 0.32b & 0.33b.

Can't even see a menu option to disable FSR if it's that causing it.

I had to delete the Config folder from %localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved to get it to load
it didn't work for me. Oh well.

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
In the discord they said this: to launch a newer version I need to open the 0.31 put all the settings at low detail close the game and launch the 0.33.
I couldn't try it because the only link I found for version 0.31 is in mega
can't they just share a config file?

Maxloc

Sep 30, 2017
it didn't work for me. Oh well.
I was able to run the game with my rx 6750 xt first running with my integrated graphics and I lowered the graphics to the minimum in windowed mode at 720p

Sorry for the english, it's not my native language

Foxcola

Aug 7, 2017
Stability and operability are key. dev now needs to optimize the game itself before considering adding a plot or episode.

Ayakali

Aug 3, 2020
I really like this game. The scenes are good and the story is a little interesting at least but as other have stated, it's a complete mess on the optimization. I've got a high end gaming rig and game is freezing like crazy even if I lower the graphics. It's really unplayable at the moment

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
I just get a 'fatal error' message and the game ends in the start menu. First time I haven't been able to run this.

Lubia

Jun 6, 2017
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1272]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs

I think that's the same error I also got in the previous build.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes