zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
since people are saying it's a 3 min game, can someone save me the download and simply say what happens a couple of sentences?

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
Anyone else getting this error on startup? I'm using a 960 with driver vers. 441.66 in this machine, os is win7 x64.

dx11_error.jpg

Quick edit: Updated to the latest fw version 451.48 and nothing changed.

Last edited:

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
For the love of all that is unholy, Unity developers, please stop disabling the option to rebind controls or add that ability to the ingame configuration.

WSAD on an Azerty keyboard is ass backward to use and makes me delete your game instantly.

Reactions: Stripes001

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
For the love of all that is unholy, Unity developers, please stop disabling the option to rebind controls or add that ability to the ingame configuration.

WSAD on an Azerty keyboard is ass backward to use and makes me delete your game instantly.
The engine is Unreal engine, not Unity.

Reactions: sniff3005

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
so after you call for pizza she says "ill go watch a movie" cept no where in your house can you watch a movie. Is this the end of the demo?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
You can't play this game on Win7, you will get an error, it only works on Win10 since it needs DirectX12. New scenes are in the basement, and another at the school.

chriszue

Sep 22, 2019
Laugh so hard with the name, and then wow you made something good with UE, bud.

Gonna keep an eye on this, keep up the good work man

1hollow1

Nov 24, 2018

ALT+SHIFT to switch from azerty to qwerty and switch back when you stop playing

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Well that was as painfully bad as I was expecting.

Seriously shocked that this project is gonna cut time and resources from an already established one that is light years ahead of whatever this is. Gonna take a year or more of super slow updates to make this game even remotely capable of competing with the tails series visually. But I suspect it's gonna crash and burn for being a copy and paste of tails but with normal people.

I just don't ever see this taking off sadly.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes