BobBoober

Feb 3, 2022
Do someone have a complete save and would share it? I cant find any in the zip file and its that buggy now that i cant even play trough :/

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone else having problems when Kira is watching a movie in the basement and has her little r*pe fantasy? The scene doesn't play and Kira is teleported upstairs, so the trigger for the pizza arriving doesn't work.
All in all a broken update which had little to no QC done.
Yea, had to restart the game and don't look at brother's computer to make sure the dream doesn't start.

Reactions: Selen99

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I have the beer, but I can't find the playing cards.
And I don't know how to install XAudio 2.7 on my Linux Manjaro' wine prefix, so I don't have sound atm. Hoping that the future versions don't have that restriction.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Running oh highest setting I am getting 50 FPS. I can work with that.
Been playing this, runs very well, and no bugs so far. Very interested to see how this gets updated :)

gronam

Jul 29, 2018
I have the beer, but I can't find the playing cards.
And I don't know how to install XAudio 2.7 on my Linux Manjaro' wine prefix, so I don't have sound atm. Hoping that the future versions don't have that restriction.
it's in the locked door the key is in the garage

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Yea, had to restart the game and don't look at brother's computer to make sure the dream doesn't start.
Hm, does it skips anything other than these 2 dreams? Something later maybe. Can you check his computer later? Thanks for a solution anyway.
First time I was playing I watched TV before watching the neighbors and it just skipped to the pizza delivery, lol. Still can't just play Auril game like all the WoW ones without walkthroughs, ugh...

Does everyone have invisible ground in the backyard btw?

Last edited:

vikimguito

Nov 20, 2017
hi!! I cant erase all data and start game from the beginin.... can someone upload a savegame from start game? or can tell me how erase data??? nothing happend when I delete the savegame files...
thanks!!!

Apr 29, 2018
hi!! I cant erase all data and start game from the beginin.... can someone upload a savegame from start game? or can tell me how erase data??? nothing happend when I delete the savegame files...
thanks!!!
Just hit "continue" when you start the game, it doesn't actually load from the last save, it just starts you on day 1.

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
how can i preview the content without entering the game? internet has no recent scenes (after v0.25) and my game is crashing all the time giving me fatal errors

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes