Dec 16, 2019
I still keep getting fatal error even though I did the
[SystemSettings]
r.FidelityFX.FSR3.QualityMode=3
r.FidelityFX.FI.Enabled=0

any ideas?

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
On Day 2 the walkthrough has the side activity "Take pool toy, dildo" for the attic.
I assume the pool toy is the orca beside the table with the video camera however there is no option to grab it either before taking the camera or after.
Anybody know how to take the pool toy and get those scenes?

Hubert89

Sep 9, 2018
On Day 2 the walkthrough has the side activity "Take pool toy, dildo" for the attic.
I assume the pool toy is the orca beside the table with the video camera however there is no option to grab it either before taking the camera or after.
Anybody know how to take the pool toy and get those scenes?
For me its when i press E to take the Camera it locks the scene and then i need to click with the mouse on the camera to take it. And in that case you can also collect the Orca and you can click on the Box near the Sofa to collect the Dildo and the Video Tape. If i remember correctly.

Reactions: Hreulfgar

NighthawkHK

Mar 27, 2019
SL version 0.35b

What's new:

As night falls on the beach, Jill decides to light up the mood with some moonshine and a raunchy drinking game. Kira will have to choose her answers carefully or it will be Jill who is the centre of the boys’ attention.
  • Added 4 scenes on the beach
  • There are two dialogues both with two alternative outcomes
  • Added animation in Albert+Kira scene behind tree.
  • Some geometry changes on map
  • Bug fixes
Mega -
GDrive -

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
For me its when i press E to take the Camera it locks the scene and then i need to click with the mouse on the camera to take it. And in that case you can also collect the Orca and you can click on the Box near the Sofa to collect the Dildo and the Video Tape. If i remember correctly.
Thanks, it never occurred to me to try clicking on it when in the table interface.

Reactions: Hubert89

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
game doesn't work with Z1 extreme. I can go to the main menu, but that is it. Doesn't boot at all. This is the only game with that problem on here

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes