Prokolix

Oct 18, 2023
Does anyone know how to force the game to save settings? Each time you turn it on, the VSync and Lock 60 FPS parameters are reset. And also disabled Tracing is turned on constantly. There is also a choice of language, but it does not change anything to the desired language. There is still no button to save settings. These are the craziest and worst game settings I've ever seen. I'm using the latest version 0.35b.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
Bruh, out of all uploaders, you pick the worst one that requires you to pay for downloads? Do you not want people downloading the game? Lmao.
we are not obliged to pay.
this is not true. on the other hand the download takes a very long time sorry but this is the only place you can find it. for those who want to go faster unfortunately it costs money. everyone does what they want. personally I download for free even if it takes a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: rev_10 and Aldor623

Arnoldt800

Jul 4, 2022
Can anyone tell me the choices i gotta choose to get the foursome scene every time after I choose what I think are the correct choices it ends up being the Kira threesome scene again ( and p.s how do I break the lock on the shed door)

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes