nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I have also been trying to figure that out but no clue
Maybe a teaser for the future?
New scene in that bathroom?
i believe it's when you interact with the VR at. You have check the VR, every chance you get to and then it will let you use it at some point.

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Auril should have stayed with Tails of Azeroth and Whorecraft as he always did,he always made monthly updates that wasn't much but was enough,now he started this game and Blue is Better 2,both games get a update with f*** two new scenes or even the same scene from previous update but a bit concluded with new poses...Stay with one game and focus on it than start two projects that get almost no new content in updates and is not even worth downloading. :mad:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
when you are watching a film with your neighbour where are the cards? he comes to your home to safe you from the bunny. OMG i don't want to begin again :eek:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Not going to lie I hope somebody makes a mod to make condom disappear. I would say nude mod but she's already an exhibitionist. lol

I got a question for my graphics gurus. Which is better Epic or Cinematic? I assume Epic.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
I have also been trying to figure that out but no clue
Maybe a teaser for the future?
New scene in that bathroom?
You mean the scene in a dream Kira at school bathroom right? , that last scene I try to figure out too, but I can't find
I also think like you, maybe it's a teaser for the future,, Hmm..

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
i believe it's when you interact with the VR at. You have check the VR, every chance you get to and then it will let you use it at some point.
How can I check the VR to get the last scene, Can you explain to me , please

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Not playing through again just for that, after what point does it unlock the vr set?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
There's finally a gallery, but the latest scene won't play when I select it. What gives?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes