JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
For me game has a SOFTLOCK right in the begining. When im trying to look at the window with binoculars i have an interaction sign but nothing happens.

Reactions: HornyLee

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Could someone be so kind as to give me some tips on the settings please? The performance seems to be very bad....
Ryzen 5 3600
16gb ram
gtx 1060 6gb
ssd

gupayayum

May 24, 2021
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1272]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs error.png

I'm Deleted Folder OST_GAME is not work. how should i do

Achileus222

May 26, 2020
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1272]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs View attachment 3152018

I'm Deleted Folder OST_GAME is not work. how should i do
If you have older version of game open it and set details to low after that open the newest version of the game. Worked for me

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
I played the game once right after I installet it, but now I can't play it again. It just gives black screen and says program does not respond in task manager. (And no, I don't have an odler version of this game, this is the first time I downloaded it). I tried deleting the OST game folder in appdata local but that works for once, so I can't continue from my save, I have to start again every time.

Last edited:

XxBKxX

May 25, 2021
Where exactly is the garage key? i cant find it, although there is a key where the safe and the mothers laptop is but i cant interact with it

Adswde

May 26, 2018
Where exactly is the garage key? i cant find it, although there is a key where the safe and the mothers laptop is but i cant interact with it
First go near the pool outside the house, you will see a bench and interact with the sign that is on it.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
use the save file that came with the game (tape10). 1 Put food for the cat, 2 answer the door, 3 leave the house next to the door and interact with the sign on the bench (first image attached) interact again with the garage door, 4 go to the bedroom and get the key top of the safe (don't forget to interact with the garage door, if you're not sure, interact more than once) (image 2), after that go to the garage door, press "i" and use the key, interact with the goose-shaped float, 5 goes to the pool and takes the game from the corner of the pool (image 3), 6 goes to the video game and interacts with it, 7 goes to the attic and takes the doll next to the vibrator. horse (image 4), 8 Take Justin's glasses which are located on his desk next to the monitor (image 5), after picking up the glasses the rabbit will appear, 9 answer the door talk to your neighbor and that's it.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Are you talking about when they want to play cards and you have to open the door with a key and take the beer from the fridge?

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes