Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
One of the more amazing looking cutscene results :)
Where the exposure isn't exploding and as a result killing every detail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Super nice Flash Lighting with super nice dynamic shadows and some super nice material feedback's
I didn't disable Chromatic Aberration yet
I really hope that Auril is gonna implement a more complex individual config feature UI (Advanced Setup)

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Hoping for some good long sex scenes in the future, may be some flashbacks too.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah Under the Witch like Gallery for replayback would be awesome, one of the best Cutscene Gallery Player implementation yet :)

I absolutely love this power outage part, but i experience some strange yet not explainable over time performance dropping, i need to look further into.

you can see the progress of this decrease in the screenshots, end result it stabilized now at ~34 FPS

I have to test this specific part a bit more.

2nd Day stucks now at 30 FPS

Jesus also this needs B-Movie Level Voice Acting really it does ;)

Rechecked 2nd Playthrough shows no Performance decrease 2nd Day Performance is not stucking at 30 FPS

Happy new Year

Last edited:
Reactions: HeroHate

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I would like some more sounds in game, music to get you pumping during arousing scenes, build up the threat a little, like when you walk into the neighbours house and the (hopefully) impending sex session with a perverted "couple" hits you. Was there a reason the brothers room in your home was closed off again? Lots that can be added and I think a focused and big update would attract more supporters on the various pay sites.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
So is this a horror game or just "horror" during the blackout? Honestly I don't like those "horror" game that use screams as horror, that fucking bunny is giving me heart attacks
More "horror" than true horror, so far no screamer or anything, just the bunny having the best time of his life.

Nov 1, 2018
Any way to access the scenes? Maybe some console codes or some software like UE Unlocker that can open up scenes for us. Or even skip to another day, not being able to save is frustrating, I am not gonna play this like that.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I finished the game and that horror was quite ok, but I hate those horror that are just screamers or jumpscares
there was a few times where I was expecting something to jump out lol. When is she gonna acknowledge that the damn bunny keeps ending up somewhere else in the house, like when the power goes out and the bunny is in the basement on the couch

Reactions: Binzakens

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
The way the story is crafted is unparalleled in my experience with this website. This game absolutely tops the list of 'games I wish I could play for the first time again'

Reactions: ShitHead2D

fabsky1411

Dec 23, 2017
Does someone know, if I get access to Silicon Lust if I subscribe to Auril on Subscribestar? Because it says "Access to All of my content." But on the page I only see posts for Blue is Better 2?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Never used Subscribestar and don't even know what Blue is Better 2 is. Is it another project, no wonder there's delays.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes