Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023

Girlkisser94

Mar 22, 2023
Currently, all you need to do is not upgrade your mask. Doing so locks the player out of Scorpion's three scenes (not including the introduction one where Silk masturbates on the rooftop). The only method for seeing the scenes again would be to restart, unfortunately.

In the next update (hopefully), I am going to make improving the mask unlock a new mask in the wardrobe screen instead, where wearing that improved mask will allow the player to beat Scorpion that way the player isn't permanently locked out of the scenes if they improve their mask. Hope that helps!

It is definitely a balance that you have to strike. The problem is twofold: for starters, there needs to be enough income to create original art. Secondly, the only way to get that income is by providing consistent updates with new content, as most people would prefer their money to go to new things instead of fixing the old things (rightfully so). However, I definitely agree that the prior content needs to be finished as well. That being said, I do plan to retroactively add new original art to the existing scenes over time, but at a lesser rate than the new content. For example, if I did a 1:3 ratio where for every 3 new original scenes, one older AI scene was completed, eventually there will be no AI art in the game whatsoever, which is the end goal. I do sympathize with you, and I do appreciate the feedback. For me, this is a marathon, not a race, so as long as this older content eventually gets backfilled, I think it will be worth it.
if you could please add a way of replaying the Scorpion scenes or having the scenes automatically unlocked in case the game is past that point it would be greatly appreciated

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
if you could please add a way of replaying the Scorpion scenes or having the scenes automatically unlocked in case the game is past that point it would be greatly appreciated
If I'm not mistaken, you can currently replay the Scorpion scenes by masturbating at home. There should be an option to fantasize about those scenes. However, this is not a replacement for a gallery system. I do want to add a gallery system featuring all scenes from the game, or at least all non-replayable scenes like those that aren't from Patrols. That being said, unless something were to change I don't think that I'll be able to get one working before the next update but it is definitely on my list of things to do soon.

Any news on the next update? Simply curious and excited.
I appreciate the enthusiasm! I wasn't able to meet my tentative goal due to a ton of reasons, but one of the main reasons is simply that the writing isn't at the quality that I strive for. I have set a hard deadline for myself for the 15th of this month, and am working pretty hard to meet it.

Thanks for all of the comments! Sorry that this update is taking a while, but I think it will be well worth the wait!

Reactions: ZIrvs

Girlkisser94

Mar 22, 2023
If I'm not mistaken, you can currently replay the Scorpion scenes by masturbating at home. There should be an option to fantasize about those scenes. However, this is not a replacement for a gallery system. I do want to add a gallery system featuring all scenes from the game, or at least all non-replayable scenes like those that aren't from Patrols. That being said, unless something were to change I don't think that I'll be able to get one working before the next update but it is definitely on my list of things to do soon.

I appreciate the enthusiasm! I wasn't able to meet my tentative goal due to a ton of reasons, but one of the main reasons is simply that the writing isn't at the quality that I strive for. I have set a hard deadline for myself for the 15th of this month, and am working pretty hard to meet it.

Thanks for all of the comments! Sorry that this update is taking a while, but I think it will be well worth the wait!

you can replay the scorpion scenes you got by masturbating at home, however I got the mask and only got the first scene, so the other scenes seem to be locked forever in that save, is there a chance that could be changed or fixed?

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
you can replay the scorpion scenes you got by masturbating at home, however I got the mask and only got the first scene, so the other scenes seem to be locked forever in that save, is there a chance that could be changed or fixed?
Sure! I think I actually originally intended for all variations to be viewable while fantasizing once Scorpion was defeated, so I have no issue making that change. I just wrote it into the code in a way that shouldn't require any new saves. It will be available as part of the next update!

Reactions: Girlkisser94

Girlkisser94

Mar 22, 2023
Sure! I think I actually originally intended for all variations to be viewable while fantasizing once Scorpion was defeated, so I have no issue making that change. I just wrote it into the code in a way that shouldn't require any new saves. It will be available as part of the next update!
great to hear! thank you!

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Any news? Is the new update today? the 15th? Just excited for the new updated.

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Any news? Is the new update today? the 15th? Just excited for the new updated.
The new update is live for some tiers of Patrons over at the Patreon! Sorry for the delay, I had to work literally all day on it to get it posted before the day was out! The cheaper Patreon version will be available in a week and the public build in two weeks. I'll post the public build here when it comes out if it doesn't get updated by someone else first.

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Please consider making a changelogs/update highlights public post on Patreon.
That's not a bad idea. One of the main reasons I don't is because of Patreon's strict yet inconsistent rules against beast content, but I could post a version without it for sure. I will do that in a couple of days when the next tier gets access.

What is the new content in the update? Any dog content?
Sorry for not replying sooner. The following is content from the most recent update:

---Original Art---
Black Cat Remodel
Felicia x Cindy Sensual Kiss
Hydroman x Silk Consensual

---AI Art---
Hydroman Slime Patrol
Taskmaster 2
House of Heroes Blowjob (Art reused from Police Investigation Patrol)
Black Cat: Heist Halted
Black Cat: Silk Voyeurism (Beast)
Reinar: Home Anal (Beast)
Widow: Handy, 5 Variations (Beast)

---Text Only---
Olivia Octavius 1

So, to answer your question specifically: there are two new dog scenes - one involving Black Cat and an anal version with Reinar. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt. M

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Ofc the female protag looks like a totally different person in several scenes. At this point we'll also need a 'Multiple Protagonists' tag included. One of the biggest flaws of AI art in a nutshell. A lot of the scenes don't even have colors, which is disappointing. Otherwise the game seemed interesting

Last edited:

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,
I am somehow in a dead end. She won against Scorpion but did not gain the second Tier Rank aka new content.
How do I get it then?
Ah, ok... I have to go on another Super Hero Patrol. That was a little confusing, because in the text after I bested Scorpion it seemed to be not possible...

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes