Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Ofc the female protag looks like a totally different person in several scenes. At this point we'll also need a 'Multiple Protagonists' tag included. One of the biggest flaws of AI art in a nutshell. A lot of the scenes don't even have colors, which is disappointing
Trust me when I say I am incredibly sympathetic to your complaints. Replacing the AI art is at the very top of my list of goals. I think it served its purpose as a fast and dirty way of making enough of the core game to see if people would be interested in more. The main goal of the next update is to drastically improve consistency and rework many of the original scenes. The current lack of consistency is one of my biggest gripes as the developer, but I hope you'll check in either next update or in a year or two when I've had time to refine the game!

Hello,
I am somehow in a dead end. She won against Scorpion but did not gain the second Tier Rank aka new content.
How do I get it then?
Ah, ok... I have to go on another Super Hero Patrol. That was a little confusing, because in the text after I bested Scorpion it seemed to be not possible...
If it seemed unintuitive to gain access to Tier 2 content, I can certainly have a look at making it more straightforward for the future. Sorry for the confusion!

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Trust me when I say I am incredibly sympathetic to your complaints. Replacing the AI art is at the very top of my list of goals. I think it served its purpose as a fast and dirty way of making enough of the core game to see if people would be interested in more. The main goal of the next update is to drastically improve consistency and rework many of the original scenes. The current lack of consistency is one of my biggest gripes as the developer, but I hope you'll check in either next update or in a year or two when I've had time to refine the game!

If it seemed unintuitive to gain access to Tier 2 content, I can certainly have a look at making it more straightforward for the future. Sorry for the confusion!
Thank you for your professional response and honest consideration. This is actually my 4th time visiting ths game page to see improvements, since the game seemed interesting from the start. What didn't sit well with me was the fact that the protagonist looking different in several scenes, and I personally think that hentai scenes don't have that appeal compared to digital or hand drawn art. And thiis is the same case with every other adult game and images that were done using AI art, which we can all agree. But of course, I do intend to come back here again in near future to see if any changes, polishes or overhauls have been done to the game. The game seems interesting enough, and combined with some personal/digital artwork, I am sure this game would be a hit (popular) Wish you all the best for that

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Pretty good but they need to use AI better. The character model in scenes (where it is black and white) does not look like the standing model at all. That plus the no-color scenes makes it feel lazy, but I can tell that there was effort put into this.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Pretty good but they need to use AI better. The character model in scenes (where it is black and white) does not look like the standing model at all. That plus the no-color scenes makes it feel lazy, but I can tell that there was effort put into this.
As they stated above, they are aware of the issues with the inconsistent art and are planning to fix that.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Definitely an interesting game. With deep dive into some interesting themes that are rarely addressed (unfortunately) in the context of superheroines. So this game adds what the genre is so missing.

The only thing is that I wish there were no game overs and the story would just continue one way or another. That would be interesting. Now there is only one such scenario, but it is unknown how many there will be in the future. And such abrupt endings interrupt the fun of the story.

Last edited:

Bassjake

Aug 19, 2024
This game has potential to be very good from what i saw and read here i have not gotten around to Play it yet but will soon hopefully i like to wait for it to be updated a lot before play i have the same problem with tv shows i have a interest in i usually wait until the show is done before i watch it anyway keep up the great work with the game

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes