Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
View attachment 2655374

Not that much left to do honestly. Main road area, third chapter, which in terms of text is slightly bigger than the prologue, and Karen's NTR scenes. I kinda dread doing the latter since I really liked vanilla scenes with the mc and their chemistry. Oh well, I'll do them dead last while drunk.
just a quick question when you translate the scenes do they automatically get translated in the gallery room or do you have to do that separately?

Reactions: Mistervd

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
just a quick question when you translate the scenes do they automatically get translated in the gallery room or do you have to do that separately?
Not unless I transfer the translation. But I found a quick method to do that so it's a non-issue now(y)

Btw, I released another patch which translates almost the entirety of the second chapter (no Karen NTR scenes and one Hana scene with goblins is partially done). I'll update my post on the first page tomorrow. Not feeling good at the moment, summer cold.

Grumblebus

Sep 3, 2021
Not unless I transfer the translation. But I found a quick method to do that so it's a non-issue now(y)

Btw, I released another patch which translates almost the entirety of the second chapter (no Karen NTR scenes and one Hana scene with goblins is partially done). I'll update my post on the first page tomorrow. Not feeling good at the moment, summer cold.
Nice, thanks for all your hard work! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Reactions: Agzss and vihnyan

Winterfell

Jan 25, 2018

Get well soon bro, ty for the hard work

Reactions: Agzss

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

When do you think the game will be over? Also, I wish you a quick recover.

Reactions: Agzss

Agzss

Oct 7, 2022

Looking forward to the update and get better soon

Reactions: Mistervd

Silverstig

May 8, 2020
The version 1.20 has already been shared on here with a mega file link if your wanna get it, though it's in JP since no one has translated it yet.

https://f95zone.to/threads/shirigarukuesuto-sirigaru100-silly-girls-quest.139746/post-10006942

What is new in v1.20 is a bit more content though not sure exactly what since I don't wanna play it in JP. Two new scenes with Frost each with two versions, clothed or naked and then lastly another scene with the ppl from Oba-sans Saga namely in the form of the MC from it and the village girl/milf.

There's a compressed file in the download that needs a password, what is it? (If its in the readme file, it's loading all brokey and can't read it.)

Lio@95

May 18, 2023
well i was rooting for childhood friend but damn i regretted that choosing and endingis with mc
she is just a nympho b my reviews frost is best

gzzz

Jan 9, 2019

I hope you're feeling better dude. I can't wait for the complete translation so I can play it again. The Karen scenes including NTR were my absolute favorite, so I hope you can muscle through it, even though it's not your favorite.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022

I think this dude died bro

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
so after completing second chapter how much of the game is translated 70% ?
85-90%. Third chapter (mostly factory content) in terms of size/content density is similar to the opening of the game. I know that I'm taking my sweet ass time with this game, but we're almost at the end of the road.

In other news, Izakaya finally posted more teasers of his upcoming game.
image-800.jpg image-800 (1).jpg
He said there will be only oba-san heroines in the game. For now he's not planning to add NTR. He wanted this new project to be smaller than Oba-san's Saga and Silly Girls Quest, but it keeps getting bigger. Hag chads, we'll be eating good soon:love:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
85-90%. Third chapter (mostly factory content) in terms of size/content density is similar to the opening of the game. I know that I'm taking my sweet ass time with this game, but we're almost at the end of the road.

View attachment 2725712 View attachment 2725711
He said there will be only oba-san heroines in the game. For now he's not planning to add NTR. He wanted this new project to be smaller than Oba-san's Saga and Silly Girls Quest, but it keeps getting bigger. Hag chads, we'll be eating good soon:love:
Oooooh, hohohoho!!! Eating good indeed :love:. Also, you REALLY are taking your sweet ass time with this, but I'll forgive you if the translation is as good as Banished Empress'.

It's pity most of his games are not translated, like "Life witha sweet and fluffy mama".

bubge

Apr 29, 2021

We truly have been starving. The feeling of just adventuring around and breeding old women is something i haven't really been able to find in games other than Oba-san's saga (with the possible exception of LLMBX, art aside).

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
We truly have been starving. The feeling of just adventuring around and breeding old women is something i haven't really been able to find in games other than Oba-san's saga (with the possible exception of LLMBX, art aside).
What's LLMBX? Is it about adventuring around and breeding old women too? I like breeding and adventuring with old women :coffee:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
An amazing milf game with a decent size and not NTR, Izakaya don't miss.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
What's LLMBX? Is it about adventuring around and breeding old women too? I like breeding and adventuring with old women :coffee:
"Love Love My Buddy X" by megrim. Be warned, the art is not for everyone. But if you can stomach it, it's actually a pretty good h-game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
"Love Love My Buddy X" by megrim. Be warned, the art is not for everyone. But if you can stomach it, it's actually a pretty good h-game.
I don't mind the art, it looks different but ot bad. That said, the translation is partial. How partial are we talking about here? Is the game readable or is it half japanese-half mtl?

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
I don't mind the art, it looks different but ot bad. That said, the translation is partial. How partial are we talking about here? Is the game readable or is it half japanese-half mtl?
Partial=not the entire game is translated, it's huge, like open-world huge. The parts that are translated (most of the game) are completely readable.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes