poop2heaven

Dec 4, 2021
Working on a manual, non-MTL translation as we speak. I will be updating this post as I progress.

Since I want to finish this translation as quickly as possible, I've shelved my other projects for the time being. You can track my progress in my discord where I'll be posting translated maps as soon as I'm done with them.

Upd1.: first patch. Also, Merry Christmas!
MEGA
Upd2.: second patch which translates the entire first chapter (basically, intro section) and some scenes.
MEGA
Upd3.: third patch which translates monstly Hana's non-NTR content (in her house). For version 1.10 of the game.
MEGA
Upd4.: fourth patch which translates content in the mc's house and some events tied to that location. For version 1.20 of the game.
MEGA
Upd5.: fifth patch which translates scenes with Frost and Maru mostly. For version 1.20 of the game.
MEGA
Upd6.: sixth patch which translates the entire second chapter. For version 1.20 of the game.
MEGA

Install it on top of MTL as for now it includes only the maps I've translated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanna drop some words of support, brotha :) You're helping set a higher standard against MTL, every properly translated game encourages others to do the same. Good work so far :)

mommybreeder

Jan 31, 2019
Apologies for the question, but how is the proper custom translation going for this game?
The first couple scenes with Frost seem to be incomplete, so I'm biding my time until they're finished, even though it seems the rest are properly done.

Either way, great work with this and countless thanks!

Reactions: Mistervd
Aug 24, 2020
Apologies for the question, but how is the proper custom translation going for this game?
The first couple scenes with Frost seem to be incomplete, so I'm biding my time until they're finished, even though it seems the rest are properly done.

Either way, great work with this and countless thanks!
By the end of the month, we should get another patch, from what I've saw in discord it might be the last one meaning full translation. Although plans could always change.

Reactions: Mistervd
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes