Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Delayed indefinitely, probs only will be completed after endless summer which is estimated to be completed this month. Again... plans could change but my guess sometime in October we seeing final translation.
Endless summer? What game is that? I searched for it, but the only game with that name is a 3D abandoned project.

Edit: forget it, I remember now. It's that amazingly looking game which is still on WIP. If that's the priority, he'll find no complains for me.

Reactions: Mistervd

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Still no translation? I remember the other dude saying he can translate the game in just a month.
I guess he lost interest in this game.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
dudes this game is so short and obvious you can play it without translation or just use mtl version, its a rather short game, 1 hour of gameplay without skipping maybe

Reactions: Mistervd

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
What game is that so I can check as well while waiting for this game.
Also, did he say any update about his work on this game? Im asking so people who come here know whats up.
Translation Thread

This game is basically one of the main reasons Silly Girls translation hasn't been finished yet. It's truly massive in terms of text, and I had to put other stuff on hold to be able to finish it in September/October. Thankfully, not that much text is left to translate there; I posted a list with areas I still need to do in the thread I linked.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Translation Thread

This game is basically one of the main reasons Silly Girls translation hasn't been finished yet. It's truly massive in terms of text, and I had to put other stuff on hold to be able to finish it in September/October. Thankfully, not that much text is left to translate there; I posted a list with areas I still need to do in the thread I linked.
Is it safe to assume that you won't pay this game any attention until you are finished with Endless Summer? Asking now so i don't need to ask again.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Yes, but I'm aiming to finish both translations this month. My work ethic has really improved lately, so it's more than doable.
Good luck bro. Just wanted to say "Walk the Talk" because I don't remember the exact date I think its last February that you said in discord that you will finish translating this game. Im saying this not to pressure you but please do not commit if you can't fulfill or back your words.

FDBot

Jul 9, 2018
I really don't think you need translation to understand what's going on anyway ?

Ass_mazz

Sep 30, 2023
Translation Thread

Yo, 3 questions, 1. is this game still in its ver 1.00 or has it been updated to its 1.20 counterpart, and 2. would the english patch all be put into 1 file, or do i have to put them in separately, as from the thread, and 3. how do put the patch into the game, if either one of these questions are answered, i would like to thank you in advance.

Ass_mazz

Sep 30, 2023
If anyone else can also help me answer any of these questions, so that in the future someone else could use these as information, thank you very much

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Yo, 3 questions, 1. is this game still in its ver 1.00 or has it been updated to its 1.20 counterpart, and 2. would the english patch all be put into 1 file, or do i have to put them in separately, as from the thread, and 3. how do put the patch into the game, if either one of these questions are answered, i would like to thank you in advance.
I have transferred the translation to 1.20 and I think translated all content the dev has added since release. 1.20 is not in the op, but have a link with the raw untranslated game -- . Link to the latest translation patch is on the first page of this thread (upd.6). To install it, just copy the contents of the archive to /www folder of the game and overwrite when prompted.

Bobraz33

Jan 11, 2018
Working on a manual, non-MTL translation as we speak. I will be updating this post as I progress.

Since I want to finish this translation as quickly as possible, I've shelved my other projects for the time being. You can track my progress in my discord where I'll be posting translated maps as soon as I'm done with them.

Upd1.: first patch. Also, Merry Christmas!
MEGA
Upd2.: second patch which translates the entire first chapter (basically, intro section) and some scenes.
MEGA
Upd3.: third patch which translates monstly Hana's non-NTR content (in her house). For version 1.10 of the game.
MEGA
Upd4.: fourth patch which translates content in the mc's house and some events tied to that location. For version 1.20 of the game.
MEGA
Upd5.: fifth patch which translates scenes with Frost and Maru mostly. For version 1.20 of the game.
MEGA
Upd6.: sixth patch which translates the entire second chapter. For version 1.20 of the game.
MEGA

Install it on top of MTL as for now it includes only the maps I've translated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So should I install all the patches or only the last one ? I'm guessing the latter but I thought I would check.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes