Bobraz33

Jan 11, 2018
Last one. Deleted all other links to not confuse people.
Thanks for clarifying.

Also, since the menu/options are untranslated, should I overwrite the data folder from the Japanese version you provided with the one from the MTL before overwriting that data folder with the one from your translation ?

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for clarifying.

Also, since the menu/options are untranslated, should I overwrite the data folder from the Japanese version you provided with the one from the MTL before overwriting that data folder with the one from your translation ?
Here you go, new patch that translates most of the menus.

Still haven't done weapon/armor descriptions and system messages in battles, but it will be a more tolerable experience. Should've done it way sooner, it was a 15-minute job.

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
so i've been kinda away from this thread, can anyone pls tell me if the game is finished and if it has a full translation (not that tool translated shit pls). thx!!

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
It is either finished or onhold atm but there is still alot of content like obasans saga,the creator kinda got tired from the game lol,this is a old version of the game Idk if anybody translated the new ones

Reactions: vihnyan

kantonkpp

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone else getting failed to load: img/pictures/F09-Y002iki.png on frost house visit?
If so, anyone got a fix?
Edit- I seem to be getting this error in Frost related events with the Translation patches on. Game version switches from 1.00 to 1.20. I will look for an update and see if it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: chogathashelee

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
It is either finished or onhold atm but there is still alot of content like obasans saga,the creator kinda got tired from the game lol,this is a old version of the game Idk if anybody translated the new ones
So is it better to just play what we have now? Or wait for a more updated translation?

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Not really feeling the hype for the new game, there is not a lady that catches my eye at the moment. We will see when it drops

Reactions: Mistervd

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Can someone please explain the childhood friend NTR to me? Does she only get fucked or there is no way they she ends up together with MC (Despite being fucked?)

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
Can someone please explain the childhood friend NTR to me? Does she only get fucked or there is no way they she ends up together with MC (Despite being fucked?)
if you mean the pink haired one she was always getting fucked If I remember correctly,she can endup with mc but thats more of a future possibility

Reactions: Fibbers

Tony110298

Aug 23, 2022
I download the 2 translation link there but some of the scence haven't been translated yet( and also part of the story dialogue). Has he not translate those part yet or was it missing from when he compressed all the link into 1 ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SillyGirlsQuest-1.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes