Freezer .000

Jan 25, 2024
Alguém saberia me informar se tem porta para celular? Estou procurando e não estou achando. Could anyone tell me if it is suitable for a mobile? I'm looking and I'm not finding it.

Reactions: Mistervd

11ninjas

Dec 16, 2020
Any update on the full translation?
I think the base game is done and all that's missing is the post-game.
I commented on Oba-san Saga thread but I'll repeat it here. Translator said that he'll have it done in the first half of Feb but he's been pretty busy so we'll see.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I commented on Oba-san Saga thread but I'll repeat it here. Translator said that he'll have it done in the first half of Feb but he's been pretty busy so we'll see.
Well, he was supposed to be finished with this translation in the next week... The next week 5 months ago, of course. So I wouldn't get my hopes up. He IS very busy with multiple translations after all.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
for some reason game of izakaya is not the first choice for fan translate, dont know why and how, i not even see any game of him at steam or kagura

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
for some reason game of izakaya is not the first choice for fan translate, dont know why and how, i not even see any game of him at steam or kagura
I guess there aren't many people who like oba-sans... Uncultured people, all of them, barbarians they are :coffee:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I guess there aren't many people who like oba-sans... Uncultured people, all of them, barbarians they are :coffee:
or maybe because his game and also other CG is about shota and incest, not sure but there is rule again incest and shota game at kagura and steam???

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
or maybe because his game and also other CG is about shota and incest, not sure but there is rule again incest and shota game at kagura and steam???
If that were the case, Summer memories, Winter Memories or Tina Swordswoman of the scarlet prison would not be translated by Kagura. And they are. In fact, Summer memories and winter memories are 2 of their star translations. Summer and Winter memories are both in Steam too, having both shota and incest content as the main theme of the games.

Reactions: HHLONG

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
If that were the case, Summer memories, Winter Memories or Tina Swordswoman of the scarlet prison would not be translated by Kagura. And they are. In fact, Summer memories and winter memories are 2 of their star translations. Summer and Winter memories are both in Steam too, having both shota and incest content as the main theme of the games.
yes, you right, it confuse, even in sale number, both of his game score good number (around 10k copy sold per game)

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Well, he was supposed to be finished with this translation in the next week... The next week 5 months ago, of course. So I wouldn't get my hopes up. He IS very busy with multiple translations after all.
It's a little sad how committed the guy was, but he started translating other games, and then other games after that and here we are now :ROFLMAO:
At least he still wants to finish this, so this will come (hopefully this year).

PD: I'm still amazed that the person that did the translation for the previous Izayaka's game didn't even post a single comment in this one. Normally translators stick to 2-3 artists, I found it curious

Last edited:

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
It's a little sad how commitment the guy, but he started translating other games, and then other games after that and here we are now :ROFLMAO:
At least he still wants to finish this, so this will come (hopefully this year).

PD: I'm still amazed that the person that did the translation for the previous Izayaka's game didn't even post a single comment in this one. Normally translators stick to 2-3 artists, I found it curious
Easy answer, people tend to avoid 'THE FETISH' like the plague. Very few translator are actually disciplined enought to look past what they don't like and do a full job of the works or artists they choose to commit with. Ooooor... he lost interest. Hope we see the full Translation soon

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

11ninjas

Dec 16, 2020
It's a little sad how committed the guy was, but he started translating other games, and then other games after that and here we are now :ROFLMAO:

From my understanding, the translator for oba-san saga got busy with school and stopped translations in general. In his comment history, almost 2 years ago he said:

I am currently not working on any translations, because I have to focus on University. However, If everything works out fine, I should resume translating stuff this summer/fall.
So hopefully things didn't go wrong for him in school and he just forgot about translating.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
From my understanding, the translator for oba-san saga got busy with school and stopped translations in general. In his comment history, almost 2 years ago he said:

So hopefully things didn't go wrong for him in school and he just forgot about translating.
Oh yeah that makes sense, school is much more important that translating hentai games for people like us. Hopefully the dude passed everything without issues.

Reactions: 11ninjas

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.20):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes