LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Hey guys, the save file included with the game has one scene missing in the gallery room, any idea on how to unlock it.

1710695062218.png

Akashaink

Feb 29, 2024
Working on a manual, non-MTL translation as we speak. I will be updating this post as I progress.

Since I want to finish this translation as quickly as possible, I've shelved my other projects for the time being. You can track my progress in my discord where I'll be posting translated maps as soon as I'm done with them.

Upd1.: first patch. Also, Merry Christmas!
Upd2.: second patch which translates the entire first chapter (basically, intro section) and some scenes.
Upd3.: third patch which translates monstly Hana's non-NTR content (in her house). For version 1.10 of the game.
Upd4.: fourth patch which translates content in the mc's house and some events tied to that location. For version 1.20 of the game.
Upd5.: fifth patch which translates scenes with Frost and Maru mostly. For version 1.20 of the game.
Upd6.: sixth patch which translates the entire second chapter. For version 1.20 of the game.
MEGA
Upd6.: seventh patch which translates most of the game's menus. For version 1.20 of the game.
MEGA

Install it on top of MTL as for now it includes only the maps I've translated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that translation :>

Reactions: hofom77573

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Does this game have an ending? It seems after you take control of the factory, the MC is just chillin and getting NTRed. No real ending scenes? edit: and also something going on with the succubus girl in the top room at the factory.

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
Does this game have an ending? It seems after you take control of the factory, the MC is just chillin and getting NTRed. No real ending scenes? edit: and also something going on with the succubus girl in the top room at the factory.
as far as I know yes,there could have been a ending but if I remember correctly the dev got tired from it

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated my post here with a new patch. Third chapter is fully translated, meaning you can finish the game now. Two things, though. I'm not done proofreading the text, I need to check earlier parts especially. And flashback room is half-translated, don't wanna waste time and transfer translations twice -- before and after proofreading. QC won't take long, the hardest part is behind us now.

1.20 version of the game comes with save files. If you use them, character names will be untranslated.

Also, sorry for taking this long. Do not repeat my mistakes, kids, do not spread yourself too thin.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Updated my post here with a new patch. Third chapter is fully translated, meaning you can finish the game now. Two things, though. I'm not done proofreading the text, I need to check earlier parts especially. And flashback room is half-translated, don't wanna waste time and transfer translations twice -- before and after proofreading. QC won't take long, the hardest part is behind us now.

1.20 version of the game comes with save files. If you use them, character names will be untranslated.

Also, sorry for taking this long. Do not repeat my mistakes, kids, do not spread yourself too thin.
What a fucking beast, thanks so much dude. I don't want to put pressure on you or anything like that just wanna know if you are gonna be present once the this dev's next game comes out? Like I said no pressure or anything, that game isn't even halfway done lol, it's just you put a lot of time and it shows in the quality of your works.
Tho the next game is gonna be mon x son, idk if you'd like that fetish that much

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
What a fucking beast, thanks so much dude. I don't want to put pressure on you or anything like that just wanna know if you are gonna be present once the this dev's next game comes out? Like I said no pressure or anything, that game isn't even halfway done lol, it's just you put a lot of time and it shows in the quality of your works.
Tho the next game is gonna be mon x son, idk if you'd like that fetish that much
I think so, yeah. Previews looks hella good with incest spicing things up, and I really like the light-hearted nature of this dev's games. Hopefully, by the time it comes out, I won't have that big of a translation backlog so that I can translate it in reasonable timeframes (not like it was this time).

Tulanx

Nov 27, 2020

New patch have bug, character portrait become black

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
New patch have bug, character portrait become black
It's black at a specific point or everywhere? I've playtested it before posting and didn't see anything like that. Your game has to be version 1.20.
pic120.PNG

Once I finish proofreading, I'll post a pre-patched link to avoid a headache.

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

Thank You so much!

Reactions: Daedroth

Tulanx

Nov 27, 2020
It's black at a specific point or everywhere? I've playtested it before posting and didn't see anything like that. Your game has to be version 1.20.
View attachment 3545714

im
View attachment 3545714

Only test intro, im dl clean japan then patch, jp ver is normal

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes