Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey Daedroth , you have any idea what happened here?
Captura4.PNG

They are supposed to look brighter when they speak, don't they? Meanwhile, the one who is silent is shaded. However, from the beggining of the game the weirdest thing happen. The one who is going to speak brightens for less than a second, and then goes back to being shaded even though she is still speaking, like in the image.

Edit: in the next scene at the lake, they both looked bright for whatever reason, even when only one of them spoke. Then, I spoke to Karen and she was shaded again. Is this bright-dark thing completely arbitrary or something?

Reactions: radiojoe

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey Daedroth , you have any idea what happened here?

They are supposed to look brighter when they speak, don't they? Meanwhile, the one who is silent is shaded. However, from the beggining of the game the weirdest thing happen. The one who is going to speak brightens for less than a second, and then goes back to being shaded even though she is still speaking, like in the image.

Edit: in the next scene at the lake, they both looked bright for whatever reason, even when only one of them spoke. Then, I spoke to Karen and she was shaded again. Is this bright-dark thing completely arbitrary or something?
Where did you download it from? Could be a bug because you have a different version of the game. Download it from here. Your save should work.

Any news about the final translation?
Next month definitely. Somebody is helping me with proofreading, and I've been trying to spend at least an hour a day on it.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I downloaded it from there, actually.

Nice, finally some good fucking food!
Yeah, I did mess up something. I bet it happened when I tried to translate the remaining plugin text. Just confirmed it by checking original and translated version side by side. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. It's gonna be fixed in the final patch.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes