Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Im running into an issue still. I tried transferring the files but nothing happened. Also when i get to the end of the dungeon it says staff only and i cant enter?.
What issue? Standing pictures flickering for a moment and then staying dark? It has been fixed. Grab newest patch from here and install it. Pre-patched mega link here was updated too.

Any update?
Still on it. Doing it all by myself, so it's very slow, unfortunately.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
On the screenshots the cave scenes are all translated but the 1.20 version is all in japanese, do I need to download something addtiionally?

Sleepy45

Sep 5, 2020
What issue? Standing pictures flickering for a moment and then staying dark? It has been fixed. Grab newest patch from here and install it. Pre-patched mega link here was updated too.

Still on it. Doing it all by myself, so it's very slow, unfortunately.
Ill try again with the eng patch but im at the dugeon part and when im trying to go through the door it says i cant cause that section is for staff only. Is there a key i need or something?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Ill try again with the eng patch but im at the dugeon part and when im trying to go through the door it says i cant cause that section is for staff only. Is there a key i need or something?
You mean this part?
pic144.PNG
It's been a while since I played the game, but I think you need to take the right and go beat the cow boss. Factory has another entrance that boss is guarding.

Cazzorine

Feb 4, 2024
I've been known to dabble in NTR but in this games case to have most of it be not NTR and then hit ya with the wham bam combo of unavoidable mandatory NTR to complete the game is lame

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
Thought the translation was pretty good but then it just stops suddenly when you break down the door behind the school. Suddenly every line is in Japanese with 1/100 being in English.

Any fix to this? Was rather liking this game

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes